Sponsored

what tyres best for bullitt? reasonable cost is it 4s?) is it worth getting ford warranty cover? (driving assist sensor)

kyrusdemnati

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kyrus
Vehicle(s)
mustang bullit
what tyres are best for the bullitt, when i bought my mustang - the original owner put a mix of tyres on there which have remained since, not sure if i am missing out by getting newer tyres from one manufacturer

also is it worth getting ford warranty cover or sticking to local garage/mechanic?

i had to paid over ÂŁ100 to get it fixed last time, with ford claiming that i 'hit' it into something and knocked the sensors also claimed that i had the windscreen replaced that was causing the error, so not a fan of lies... the error has come back up again, after a few months and confused to whether take back to ford for more allegations of 'hitting' into something - i think last time they probably did a reset
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Tires do make a large difference, a good set of summers for warm weather will just feel better than a set of all seasons. I really liked the stock tires on the Bullitt, after about 20K they are due for replacement.
We had the ford warranty on our raptor, saved us much more than what the warranty cost was, and when we sold the truck we got the unused number of months back. It was a win win.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Pilot Sport 4S seem to be a popular choice. You're absolutely missing out, and frankly (and more importantly), I would make it top priority to replace those tires—mix and matched sets are not safe.

OP
OP

kyrusdemnati

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kyrus
Vehicle(s)
mustang bullit
ok the wheels i have

front- firststone

rear - bridgestone

are these any good?

n

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
I am a big fan of the Conti ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus but I do live in Minnesota where a decent A/S tire is needed even if you drive just three seasons of the year.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
ok the wheels i have

front- firststone

rear - bridgestone

are these any good?

n