Sponsored

What the heck is this under my tail lights?

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Mine definitely didn't have them on the driver side.
Are you sure? Did you press down on the bumper cover, and use a flashlight to see if they're there? I bet if you do, you'd see them :D. Give it a try, and report back. For some reason, the left side bumper cover is correctly spaced against the taillight, but not the right side. I'll try to see if that can be corrected from under the car, without having to remove anything.
Sponsored

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Are you sure? Did you press down on the bumper cover, and use a flashlight to see if they're there? I bet if you do, you'd see them :D. Give it a try, and report back. For some reason, the left side bumper cover is correctly spaced against the taillight, but not the right side. I'll try to see if that can be corrected from under the car, without having to remove anything.
Yes definitely not there. With the trunk open I can get down and put my face against the bumper and look completely underneath (can see daylight all the way across) and it is just a flat surface under there. Unlike the other side where they are painfully obvious. And yes, like you, my driver side fit is good and the passenger side has a huge gap.