What the FXX K?

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Google Exec Buys Wife A Ferrari FXX K :thumbsup:

We first heard about Google executive Benjamin Sloss and his admiration for the Ferrari brand in 2012 when he paid close to $1.8 million for a Ferrari 599XX Evo in a charity auction. Now he’s back in the headlines and proving his generosity once more, this time by presenting his wife Christine with a LaFerrari-based FXX K for her birthday.
The FXX K is sold out but for those lucky few invited to purchase one it came with a price tag of 2.5 million euros (approximately $2.8 million). The couple recently headed to Maranello to take delivery of their example at the factory and spend some time testing it out on Ferrari’s Fiorano test track.

It was a huge surprise as the birthday girl thought she was only flying to Maranello to drive the 599XX Evo, but when she arrived she was greeted with this yellow FXX K—the same shade of yellow the couple orders all their Ferraris in.
And before you start thinking Benjamin was really treating himself with the purchase, note that Christine is an accomplished GT driver and takes part in a number of track events each year. In fact, after a few laps of Fiorano in the FXX K, she was running 1:20 with a passenger on board. That comes close to matching the 1:19.70 that the LaFerrari set with official tester Raffaele De Simone at the wheel.
Of course, the FXX K is a much more extreme car than the LaFerrari on which it’s based. The track-only model, part of Ferrari’s XX rolling laboratory fleet, delivers as much as 1,035 horsepower from its hybrid powertrain. There’s also loads more downforce compared to the road car, plus slick tires and recalibration of the electronic systems such as the differential, traction control and SSC Side Slip Angle Control feature.

By V. Vijayenthiran

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Another reason to hate Treynor.

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
...and the proletariat are told that money does not buy happiness.

Worst thing about these cars is having to leave them with Ferrari at Maranello when you fly out on your private jet. I'd at least want to have it shipped home with me so I could stare at it in my collection room next to my 250 GTB.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
if i could have cars like that, my entire house would be built around them...my cars would be my centerpiece but in other words, could you imagine what the house would be like if you could afford to do such a thing?!

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
if i could have cars like that, my entire house would be built around them...my cars would be my centerpiece but in other words, could you imagine what the house would be like if you could afford to do such a thing?!
He's quite active over on svtp, and he's showing us his new garage. Basically that's what he's doing. :) hahaha

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
He's quite active over on svtp, and he's showing us his new garage. Basically that's what he's doing. :) hahaha
oh? got links?!

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Here ya go

It's quite a read if ya got the time :cheers:

http://www.svt perfor mance.com/forums/showthread.php?842129-Two-more-excellent-reasons-to-hate-Treynor

Get rid of the spaces in the URL

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
is there a reason svtp can't be linked here?

but good grief. he's got alot of expensive toys

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Wow! His car fetish is just pure orgasm! :eyebulge:

Saw this on tne road earlier today... absolutely awesome!
image.jpg
Sponsored