Sponsored

What shock and strut is good with Ford performance X street springs

ethanhunter34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
I have the Ford performance x lowering springs on my 2020 mustang gt and looking to replace stock shocks and struts. What are some good performance shocks and struts that I can use with those springs?
Sponsored

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
I'd go with the Ford Performance track shocks and struts. They are very well regarded on here and are decently priced and should work perfectly with the Ford Performance Springs. Just don't buy them straight Ford Performance, they can be had cheaper elsewhere like Levittown.

OP
OP

ethanhunter34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
I'd go with the Ford Performance track shocks and struts. They are very well regarded on here and are decently priced and should work perfectly with the Ford Performance Springs. Just don't buy them straight Ford Performance, they can be had cheaper elsewhere like Levittown.

I actually was told Ford performance track shocks only work with the track springs. If I’m correct. I have the x street springs.

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
I actually was told Ford performance track shocks only work with the track springs. If I’m correct. I have the x street springs.
Ah I forgot the X springs are the "street" springs and the Y are the "track" springs. I think they'd still work together well but the shocks and struts were probably designed more for track springs. But maybe someone else can verify if that's true or not.

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
A few guys in the other thread about this recommended bilsteins B8's. They're made for lowered cars.

Last edited: