Sponsored

What Options Would You Order On A 2020 350 ?

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
So here's the deal guys .I work for a small dealer , no I'm not in sales . The GM came to me asked me what options he should order for our 2020 allocation , we only have one . And our 500 has been ordered and is sold , if he doesn't back out . I told him to get a heritage edition . I think we are going that way , but now the sticky stuff . What options should we put on it ? Do we go base or load it up ? Commfy seats or Recaro ? Get my drift . My thoughts , if a R base if a non R load it up . So guys and gals what is your opinion if you where to build one you would buy ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
fmc_smt

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Heritage, technology pack, handling pack.

Iā€™m partial to the Recaro seats.
What if it was a R ? And thank you for the reply

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
What if it was a R ? And thank you for the reply
Heritage, tech pack, exposed carbon fiber dash.

I would not add too many more options because the price will be up there and competing with cars like the Gt500 and C8.

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
I would say GT350R Heritage Edition loaded with every option white with blue stripes. Once (if) they announce 2020 as last year for the GT350 it will be in high collector demand.

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
So here's the deal guys .I work for a small dealer , no I'm not in sales . The GM came to me asked me what options he should order for our 2020 allocation , we only have one . And our 500 has been ordered and is sold , if he doesn't back out . I told him to get a heritage edition . I think we are going that way , but now the sticky stuff . What options should we put on it ? Do we go base or load it up ? Commfy seats or Recaro ? Get my drift . My thoughts , if a R base if a non R load it up . So guys and gals what is your opinion if you where to build one you would buy ?
Seeing as though dealers are taking a bath on leftover '19 GT350's, I think you're on track with the heritage edition as it seems there are quite a few guys who want one of those. . . and if 2020 ends up being the last year for the GT350 then even better.

Personally I say load it up with everything except the full vehicle cover (which can always be ordered later.). My guess is that the person who wants the Recaro's specifically has racing on the mind, where a heritage edition buyer wants the car for the looks/nostalgia and therefor the comfort of the upgraded seats. Just my $.02

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
If it's not an R, I'd get the comfy seats and not the Recaros. Otherwise, I'd say load it up with everything else. Someone who wants the Recaros can always get them aftermarket (or has their own preferred track seats), whereas someone who wants it but isn't purely a track rat would probably prefer the comfy seats (if they even fit in the Recaros - at 6'6", I don't really).

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Heritage, tech pack, exposed carbon fiber dash.

I would not add too many more options because the price will be up there and competing with cars like the Gt500 and C8.
There are no more options to order than a car cover! :headbang:

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Heritage
Comfort seats
Tech package
Handling package
Carbon dash
Then call me when it comes in

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I'm going to start off assuming that the Heritage Package for both the R and the Base is a $1965 option...

If you get the Heritage Package (which I would if it was me) that locks you in to color and stripes - so those come off the table as options.

If you order an R Heritage Package, then the only three options left to you are: Technology, CF Dash, and a cover. Heck, get them all!

The MSRP on that R will be $80,690 if my math is correct.

If you order a Base Heritage Package, then there are five options left to you: Technology, CF Dash, cover, Handling Package, and Leather seats.

I would say the demographic that would walk in and buy that car would want it loaded because they're buying a memory = option it out.

MSRP on that Base will be $69,040 if my math is correct.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
$79390 was the MSRP on my order with all of the options you mentioned.
Was that including the $1300 Gas Guzzler Tax?

Ford cleverly omits that from their "Build & Price" totals...

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
$79390 was the MSRP on my order with all of the options you mentioned.
My vehicle came in at $76,890 as I did not want the Technology Package or the Exposed Fiber Instrument Panel with both of ours vehicles having the Destination, Delivery and Gas Guzzler Taxes included in our pricing.

Hope that one of us get our VIN's within the next 4 to 5 weeks after which time hopefully it would not be long after that for our scheduled production dates to be assigned!
Sponsored