Sponsored

What new features or options do you want on the 2018 GT350 ?

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I want the battery in the trunk, four gage cluster in the dash above center council. For options, I want 4.09 rear gears, MGW shifter, and heater delete. What features and options do you want on the 2018 GT350 ?
Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
What 18 GT350 ? But if there is one a track key.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I want them not to make one

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
More power. Painted rockers. Scoops. Glass top. My color. Cobra projection lamps. Side exhaust. Hurst shifter. Eleanor upgrade.

Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Front camera. Front end lift capability to avoid scraping.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
i know the purists will bitch and moan about this and tell me i should just buy an auto but i'd like to see rev match on this car.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
i know the purists will bitch and moan about this and tell me i should just buy an auto but i'd like to see rev match on this car.
Agreed. Also a true DCT with proper gearing would be epic with the Voodoo.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
How could I forget more power and Cobra projection lamps ? Great ideas ! I would like to see more Cobra emblems on the body.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
How could I forget more power and Cobra projection lamps ? Great ideas ! I would like to see more Cobra emblems on the body.
EWWW! TACKY! GUADY!

dsm_mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
1. ADD Heavy Radio, speakers, and sub that sound good so people stop complaining about radio sound.

2. ADD Heavy full leather interior so people stop complaining about the interior.

3. ADD Heavy and heat generating supercharger so people stop complaining how slow their GT350 is compared to their old, bad handling GT500. It allows people to then "crank up the boost" so that they can have an overheating, undrivable 1000 hp BEAST!!!!

4. ADD Gaudy Shelby lettering all over the car so everyone know you are driving a "Shelby" so that way people don't have to put their own Shelby stickers everywhere on the car.

5. Remove the flat plane crank in the Voodoo engine and replace it with a cross plane crank so that the engine is smoother and people stop complaining how rough the engine is above 6000rpm!

6. Dial back the sharpness of the suspension and take some of that front tire width away so that the car doesn't tramline as much. It needs to cruise in a straight line much better. It might not handle as well, but it will go straight much better. (Unless leaving a Cars and Coffee-Mustangs ALWAYS pull towards the crowd!)

Wait...this is basically every GT500 before it that was ever made!!! Please don't turn this car into that!!!

:) Okay...if anyone can't tell by now...I AM JOKING!!! I love the car the way it is!! A car that makes you feel alive anytime you drive it! Only change...less weight, but hey...I need to lose weight too, so I guess we are even!!!!

Just trying to have some Monday fun...:ford:

Last edited:

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Love my car and don't plan to change, so I don't really care what is on the 2018, but if I were to have these on my 2016 it would be:

Improved mounting of rear bumper so panel gaps would be more consistent.

Less oil consumption from the engine.

Eliminate my engine vibration @ 1900 RPM (this is not something present on all cars).

Would like an alcantara shift boot, e-brake boot, armrest cover (the aftermarket ones look great, and would have been a nice touch to have that stock).

Would really like an option to force the exhaust valves to the closed position for certain tracks (looking at you Laguna Seca) even if that means a slight reduction in power, and also a mode to always force the valves open, even in 6th gear.

I actually like my base interior layout, but wish the rotary dials were illuminated to make them more obvious at night, and also wish the display was a bit larger to eliminate the massive waste-of-space bezel.

A shifter with MGW quality would be awesome. Easily defeatable rev-matching would be nice for certain occasions. I usually do it myself, but there are times when cruising that it would be nice to happen auto-magically.

Cobra projection lights would be sweet! I'm a sucker for those gimmicks!

Less squeaks in the dashboard would be a bonus as well, but putting the window down hides most of those noises.

-T
Sponsored