Sponsored

What is your carvana sell offer for your Gt?

speedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Speedo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vroom offered $38k for my 2018 GT PP2 Recaros, Active Exhaust, Triple Yellow, 15k miles
about $8k over what I paid for it. got me thinking....

That's pretty good. I got offered 37k from 42k just 2 weeks ago for my 2019 gt pp1, Recaro, active exhaust and its modded, catlles headers. Voided warranty.

Been thinking about it but man these cars are fun to drive and has room for alot more power.

I just don't know if I can sell it.
Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Vroom offered $38k for my 2018 GT PP2 Recaros, Active Exhaust, Triple Yellow, 15k miles
about $8k over what I paid for it. got me thinking....
Seems light to me.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
GT/CS 10K miles 2019 32K modded 36K unmodded

I have the FP calibration on it and Id leave that with the car since it is tied anyway and cant be resold.

But no plan to sell anyway :)

jweggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
yup, I call apogee 2 weeks ago.
same here my 2016 GT premium convertible 401a with 38k miles was $33,030 about 10 days ago. 5 days ago it was down to $29,000. I sold it to Vroom for the $33,030 , well over what I paid for it a year ago.

jweggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
same here my 2016 GT premium convertible 401a with 38k miles was $33,030 about 10 days ago. 5 days ago it was down to $29,000. I sold it to Vroom for the $33,030 , well over what I paid for it a year ago.

seems like prices are starting to actually retreat…..

Sponsored

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
2020 PP2 401a 1000 miles. I paid $52 OTD last August

vroom- $41,500
carvana- $43,000
local dealer- $47,500 which I took

kinchy

Kinchy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium - Magnetic Black Accent -Manual Previous was 2016 GT Premium PP-Magnaflow -Short Throw Shifter
Carvana offered $38,000. I have 6000 miles on my 19 Premium, black out package.
It's a garage queen. Paint is perfect. No dings dents or scratches. Although $38K is a nice number for a two year old GT its gonna stay in the garage.

faser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
scott
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
These offer/buy #s will change profoundly in 6-12 months once the market craziness subsides and the buyer/seller equation equalizes. The current sellers market will disappear before you know it. The normal market that grossly favors buyers new and used will be back in full swing. What we are experiencing now is not going to be the new normal. This is a great time to sell and a bad time to buy.

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
These offer/buy #s will change profoundly in 6-12 months once the market craziness subsides and the buyer/seller equation equalizes. The current sellers market will disappear before you know it. The normal market that grossly favors buyers new and used will be back in full swing. What we are experiencing now is not going to be the new normal. This is a great time to sell and a bad time to buy.
Depends. One factor is the chip shortages which I’m hearing will not normalize until 2023. The disruption in supply chain will not correct itself anytime soon.

Second factor that will determine the length of this insanity is the economy. It’s “booming” at the moment although it’s all smoke and mirrors with as much money as the dems are throwing at it. Fact is people are spending like crazy which is driving up demand. To combat the hyper inflation we are seeing the feds are going to have to raise interest rates which may send us into a recession.

it’s going to get ugly but the question is how soon.

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
I got this news this week (translated to english):
https://translate.google.com/transl...stment-in-automotive-kapazitaeten.187071.html

According to the article car manufacturers will get priority:
On the sidelines of its technology symposium, TSMC announced last week that it would give top priority to automotive chips in the future. "In every large country that manufactures cars, the automotive industry plays an important role as an employer and for the gross domestic product," said Maria Marced, President TSMC Europe, "that is one of the reasons why we use automotive chips this year after production lines had to be shut down temporarily last year «.

Sponsored

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Used cars are up almost 30% over a year ago and I think people are just coming to their senses and deciding they don't have to have a new (used) car right now. I also think that when the sugar high wears off from all the fed money, things are going to slow down quite a bit.

jweggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I could not agree more. 11 days ago Vroom offered $33,030 on my 2016 GT premium convertible w/401a with 38k miles. 6 days ago the Vroom offer went down to $29,000. I sold it for the $33,030 which is substantially over the amount I paid for it one year ago. Prices are starting to retreat.

faser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
scott
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
Depends. One factor is the chip shortages which I’m hearing will not normalize until 2023. The disruption in supply chain will not correct itself anytime soon.

Second factor that will determine the length of this insanity is the economy. It’s “booming” at the moment although it’s all smoke and mirrors with as much money as the dems are throwing at it. Fact is people are spending like crazy which is driving up demand. To combat the hyper inflation we are seeing the feds are going to have to raise interest rates which may send us into a recession.

it’s going to get ugly but the question is how soon.
There is no way it will take two years to catch up on "chips". All this so called shortage BS is just a ploy to sucker the consumer into paying absurd prices due to all the scarcity nonsense. The world's "chip" industry will catch up in short order and fart out more of these items than needed.
There will be no recession in the next few years, quite the contrary as the economy will remain strong and no thanks to the current administration that currently appears to have no clue. Rising prices will temper the take rate on consumer products in the short term and there is no surprise to that.
The stock market is taking out one all time high after another because the future is bright with an increase in earnings expectations.

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
Just did mine, 2016 base GT with manual transmission with 19,000 miles.

$32,393 at Carvana
$31,313 at Vroom

Odd because Vroom is usually higher.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The stock market is taking out one all time high after another because the future is bright with an increase in earnings expectations.
Man, I need some of that industrial strength Kool-Aid you're sipping. Do they sell it at Costco?
Sponsored