Sponsored

What is your carvana sell offer for your Gt?

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Vroom > Carvana but since you're in NY I would recommend AutoLendersGo.com be on your list.
Algo was super low on my car here in GA
Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
About now is becoming the peak into June if you’re aiming to sell.
I'm thinking of these prices if I do so I will sell it privately and not to one of these car buying services. Should be able to get a couple thousand dollars more selling it directly to the next owner.
I hope you do ;) Dealers can get the premium because of advertising. Often people don’t have the cash to pay for a private party car/need to or want to trade theirs / don’t know you can’l get a private party loan.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Checked again and now Vroom is offering $39,684, $4k over what I paid. I'm very tempted to take the money and pickup another one but with the performance pack this time. Maybe even switch to the A10...

https://www.battlefieldford.net/new/Ford/2020-Ford-Mustang-1a8c339a0a0e0ae801afbf83dc7b6924.htm
that's a LOUSY price for a 2020 left-over.
you want this one at least on a percentage basis, even though it's a couple notches higher up the features checklist
https://www.lindsayford.com/new-Wheaton-2021-Ford-Mustang-GT+Premium-1FA6P8CF7M5118890

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
that's a LOUSY price for a 2020 left-over.
you want this one at least on a percentage basis, even though it's a couple notches higher up the features checklist
https://www.lindsayford.com/new-Wheaton-2021-Ford-Mustang-GT+Premium-1FA6P8CF7M5118890
I'll have to shop around. Just did a quick check of inventory at the dealership I bought the current one from.

A 2021MY would be preferred, but honestly doesn't matter to me. I do like the Carbonized Grey over MM. I can throw some more money in for more options. Just would like to keep the price closer to $40k than $50k.

I never really considered selling this car until an hour ago. I've got a lot to think about now.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'll have to shop around. Just did a quick check of inventory at the dealership I bought the current one from.

A 2021MY would be preferred, but honestly doesn't matter to me. I do like the Carbonized Grey over MM. I can throw some more money in for more options. Just would like to keep the price closer to $40k than $50k.

I never really considered selling this car until an hour ago. I've got a lot to think about now.
Problem is you're not trading up for much except some creature comforts and some options in the performance pack. I'm going from a 17 GT to a Mach 1 and that's a pretty good leap in itself. If I was in your boat, I probably would sell and hold off for a bit and wait for a killer deal or keep the car.

Midnight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 convertible
Ok, evidently I clicked the hail damage icon. Spent 30mins on hold and got it fixed. Their new offer was $42k for a 19 Gt convertible, 5k miles, pp1, magni ride, 401a, loaded with everything else. It's in the mid range of current KBB trade in value so it's not the amazing offers everyone else has been getting. New sticker was $58k.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
It's in the mid range of current KBB trade in value so it's not the amazing offers everyone else has been getting.
play with your zip code that can have a surprising effect. But I think we're reaching apogee/climax/asymptote.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Problem is you're not trading up for much except some creature comforts and some options in the performance pack. I'm going from a 17 GT to a Mach 1 and that's a pretty good leap in itself. If I was in your boat, I probably would sell and hold off for a bit and wait for a killer deal or keep the car.
I've been thinking about this for hours now; worked some numbers and whatnot...

I have no problem keeping what I have. I bought it knowing what it has and what I planned to do with it. With the intention to keep it long term. I'm only considering selling due to the current market, and to add the "wants" I didn't want to pay for last year.

I received a decent pay raise since buying the current car. It's not enough to be comfortable reaching out for a Mach 1 (really wish I could), but it looks like enough for a "closer to $50k" option.

I'm not going to accept this new Vroom offer. Don't want to make a rash decision. Who know's, could be higher next week.

I already have a near complete aftermarket suspension setup that I'd throw on ASAP, so there's the conflict of paying for PP then just replacing all of those parts right away. Still though I like the other options the PP adds, and don't mind taking the hit. I have a substantial amount of equity in this car already

I figure all the mods I have already installed can be reverted in an honest 3 hours. Then swap them over to the new car.

The only costs I can't recover: my DIY ceramic coating materials, e85 tuning, and maintenance.

It's looking good that I didn't tint the windows yet. Had multiple delays in suspension part shipments...all that stuff.

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention the hindsight wants:

Brembos!
That so sweet digital gauge
the better dif
the "chassis tuning"

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
has anyone got the carfax/vroom/whomever offer and then tried to sell it themselves? Just wondering if the private market is somehow mirroring the carfax/vroom/ whomever prices. I would much rather, if I was selling my car, to sell it to a private party so I could go over the whole car with them, rather than just getting a check and watch it go away on a flatbed.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I think people are honestly more interested in buying it from carvana and vroom more than peer to peer now a days. I literally read about people not even wanting to see a car before they buy it, they like the idea of just ordering a car and showing up on a vehicle or popping them out of the building dispenser.

people are becoming literally, anti social in all aspects.

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
I think people are honestly more interested in buying it from carvana and vroom more than peer to peer now a days. I literally read about people not even wanting to see a car before they buy it, they like the idea of just ordering a car and showing up on a vehicle or popping them out of the building dispenser.

people are becoming literally, anti social in all aspects.
unfortunately, I think you may be right. Any one else want to put in their 2 cents?

TGYNYY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
My quote was for almost $40k for 2019 PP1 with 9000 miles. New sticker was 40.4, and I paid 34.5+TTL
The Camaro (19, SS1LE, 9000 miles) came back at 44k on a MSRP of 45. I paid 37+TTL
Did your 19 PP1 have any other options? My Vroom offer was $41,300 for my 19 PP1 A10 301A
Sponsored