Sponsored

What is your carvana sell offer for your Gt?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Man, I checked all the boxes for Performance, Exhaust, Suspension and they still offered $37,130. I'm not worried. My car is in excellent shape. Papers show up tomorrow for Vroom with my title.
Sponsored

04DarkShadowGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
It makes more sense for those who have multiple cars, wish they had something different, or already kept their car 2-5 years. Those who can wait until next year to buy will benefit nicely.
This is a second vehicle for me so I certainly don’t need it and I could wait until next year but its just not worth it for me.

i do agree that if you have one that is a bit older and you can get almost what you paid then absolutely take advantage. It is certainly a unique opportunity.

partswiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Titanium, 2022 Edge ST, 2022 GT CS
I entered my VIN into Vroom and it came back with $44,520 for a 2019 GT premium with performance package 1 and 6200 miles..I am tempted.

your price
$44,520

This price expires on May 22, 2021
or upon hitting 250 miles
CONTINUE
This price is based on data from thousands of similar market transactions, as well as the information you provided. Vroom may modify or revoke this price if the information you provided is inaccurate or if there is a significant present or prospective change in the used vehicle market beyond Vroom's control. Other terms and restrictions apply.

Last edited:

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
vroom is offering 4k more than carvana for my 20 pp1, $43,255. I paid $42,500 otd for it a few months ago.

Sponsored

Cj4428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Recaros Magnetic, Ford PP3,Corsa catback
I purchased my 2017 Gt base pp1 recaros
Ford power pack 3, corsa exhaust and ford racing suspension used in 2018 with 1500 miles for 26 grand cpo car. I added a MGW shifter, gt350 steering wheel. Sold car back to dealership today with 6600 miles and got a check for 35 grand, no brainier to let it go, when the bubble breaks I'll be looking.

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
I purchased my 2017 Gt base pp1 recaros
Ford power pack 3, corsa exhaust and ford racing suspension used in 2018 with 1500 miles for 26 grand cpo car. I added a MGW shifter, gt350 steering wheel. Sold car back to dealership today with 6600 miles and got a check for 35 grand, no brainier to let it go, when the bubble breaks I'll be looking.
Getting hard to pass up $34k for a 15 with 28k that I paid $30k for three years and 21k miles ago. I drive a company car M-F and only drive the Mustang or Wrangler on the weekends.

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I just traded in my 2019PP2 401A This afternoon. It was an amazing car. I treated it well. Over 15k miles of mostly highway. I got $38500 at Ford( bought it new for $43000(about 10k off sticker 2 years ago). Wife Andi leased an Explorer ST for her/us and now we patiently wait for more Mach 1's come up, find the perfect GT350, GT500(If I can find one at a reasonable (sticker or less new/used), or a NICELY discounted Roush Stage 3 even though resale is not the best. I love them and you NEVER see them(or I have yet to see a 2020 RS3). Love that it is different. Anyway. Market will cool down QUICK I BET. My guy had 2 Mustang trade INS TODAY not including mine. Don't wait if you are on the fence. I bet in a month the lots are flooded with 2019-2020 Mustangs at these great trade in prices. Got to drive it for 2 years for $4500. That is unheard of from NEW. Last May trade in was 35kish.

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I just traded in my 2019PP2 401A This afternoon. It was an amazing car. I treated it well. Over 15k miles of mostly highway. I got $38500 at Ford( bought it new for $43000(about 10k off sticker 2 years ago). Wife Andi leased an Explorer ST for her/us and now we patiently wait for more Mach 1's come up, find the perfect GT350, GT500(If I can find one at a reasonable (sticker or less new/used), or a NICELY discounted Roush Stage 3 even though resale is not the best. I love them and you NEVER see them(or I have yet to see a 2020 RS3). Love that it is different. Anyway. Market will cool down QUICK I BET. My guy had 2 Mustang trade INS TODAY not including mine. Don't wait if you are on the fence. I bet in a month the lots are flooded with 2019-2020 Mustangs at these great trade in prices. Got to drive it for 2 years for $4500. That is unheard of from NEW. Last May trade in was 35kish.
And I already miss it I might add. Will be replacing it as soon as it makes sense.... I might force it to make sense negating my "Smart now" move. Lol

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I don't think used car prices have peaked yet. My best gas is that that we will peak this fall. These shortages will not resolve in the next month or even three.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
or a NICELY discounted Roush Stage 3 even though resale is not the best. I love them and you NEVER see them(or I have yet to see a 2020 RS3).
ted britt Ford has a couple. Can't speak to pricing good/bad.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
a quote is already provided before the car is picked up. I don't know how iron-clad the sales contract is with Vroom. With AutoLenders they did their due diligence prior to contract and at time of pickup. If something was up, they had no recourse afterthefact except perhpas in small claims for material misstatement. I would expect Vroom is giving you a 'firm' fixed offer subject to gross mis-representation on your part. but I haven't read the legalese on their sales contract to answer definitively.
my gf and I bought a sonic for 6k last year, its given us a few issues, thermostat housing, etc she overheated because it gave out, had that repaired, now coolant is slowly, but surely disappearing, but oil isn't changing to milk, and. no smoke out exhaust, it may have a tiny head gasket leak from the over heating from original. the vroom was high appraisal, and it takes like a thousand miles to notice it lower,

kinda tempted to get it gone, and other half says if it is head gasket, pay and repair, but would piss me off to find out its something else, like a slow drip somewhere, I cant locate it. may pay a shop to inspect it, it gets almost 40mpg, other than coolant disappearing its pretty nice. just strange.

there was oil in the 3rd spark plug, but it was pretty loose. so idk. if engine shot or not, runs so good I cant see it being that bad. (was a rental fleet car) 63k miles. got a pretty solid deal on it overall, even if it cost me a grand to get head gasket, still came ahead of everyone else's asking price, and 3 trims higher.

but if we sell it, we could get another car (higher priced buy because market) and then it could have issues too, so im leaning towards trying to locate its coolant drinking issue.

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
And I already miss it I might add. Will be replacing it as soon as it makes sense.... I might force it to make sense negating my "Smart now" move. Lol
I would have given you $39k for you PP2, I'm even in TX.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
my gf and I bought a sonic for 6k last year, its given us a few issues, thermostat housing, etc she overheated because it gave out, had that repaired, now coolant is slowly, but surely disappearing, but oil isn't changing to milk, and. no smoke out exhaust, it may have a tiny head gasket leak from the over heating from original. the vroom was high appraisal, and it takes like a thousand miles to notice it lower,

kinda tempted to get it gone, and other half says if it is head gasket, pay and repair, but would piss me off to find out its something else, like a slow drip somewhere, I cant locate it. may pay a shop to inspect it, it gets almost 40mpg, other than coolant disappearing its pretty nice. just strange.

there was oil in the 3rd spark plug, but it was pretty loose. so idk. if engine shot or not, runs so good I cant see it being that bad. (was a rental fleet car) 63k miles. got a pretty solid deal on it overall, even if it cost me a grand to get head gasket, still came ahead of everyone else's asking price, and 3 trims higher.

but if we sell it, we could get another car (higher priced buy because market) and then it could have issues too, so im leaning towards trying to locate its coolant drinking issue.
I'd recommend having it looked at sooner rather than later.
If it has aluminum heads the overheating may have warped it. I had a Honda 6cy that overheated (my stupidity) and that's what happened to it. It started as a tiny leak and the truck still ran great. But before too long it got a bit worse and the coolant in that cylinder ruined the sleeve and rings - the valves were really clean though. Anyway the engine was toast at that point and Honda engines, even used, are outrageously expensive and the repair costs exceeded the trucks value so I sold it for what I could get as a parts car.
So, yeah, if you like it and it makes financial sense have it looked at soonest.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I’ve looked at this and just cannot justify selling my 20 PP2 right now. Unless it goes to more than I paid for maybe. The offers are way to low for some reason.
Sponsored