What is the sale value? Gt350 supplements

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
IMHO its a douche bag move to keep it and try to sell it to the new owner or anyone for that matter. It belongs with the car. You sell or trade the car put it in the trunk.
Yup should have been part of the deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
OP, I'm guessing you see what value most people put on it. Sounds like you have a deal. It might just be me but I have yet to buy a car that when I sold it, I felt any piece or accessory left behind was of any value to me. Selling parts for a car is totally different. Your dishwasher broke but you have a GT 500, so I'm guessing money is not the issue.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Well I'm 75 had both a 16 and 17 Shelby GT 350 new. The 16 I put the supplement all in the trunk (and I'm sure some salesman took it out and took it home) my 17 I kept all of it. I know I will never own another one of these cars. I was/am proud to have had them so for me I take great pride when I look at the crankshaft with my plaque numbers and the spin on oil filter wrench with my vin on it up on my shelf with other items I've collected over the years. Now I wish I'd kept the 16 stuff to since I doubt whom ever bought car got it. BUT if I had a way of knowing who has my 17 I would pass it all on to him/her at no cost. It also would give me pride to know the person with my car has it all. I've said it before on this forum. There should be a place that pictures are posted of dash plaques/vin to see if some one has the supplement stuff and is willing to part with it free or reasonable cost.

Coolhand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Well I'm 75 had both a 16 and 17 Shelby GT 350 new. The 16 I put the supplement all in the trunk (and I'm sure some salesman took it out and took it home) my 17 I kept all of it. I know I will never own another one of these cars. I was/am proud to have had them so for me I take great pride when I look at the crankshaft with my plaque numbers and the spin on oil filter wrench with my vin on it up on my shelf with other items I've collected over the years. Now I wish I'd kept the 16 stuff to since I doubt whom ever bought car got it. BUT if I had a way of knowing who has my 17 I would pass it all on to him/her at no cost. It also would give me pride to know the person with my car has it all. I've said it before on this forum. There should be a place that pictures are posted of dash plaques/vin to see if some one has the supplement stuff and is willing to part with it free or reasonable cost.
any 2020 owners get theirs yet? how long did you have to wait for it? eagerly awaiting for mine.

ford does a nice job with providing unique piece for their specialty cars. my 2000 R had a black binder thats worth big money now
Mine took about three weeks to show up at the house. Pretty cool. L0197.

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
I was very lucky to get mine as well as the original purchaser reach out to me. I think they belong with the car... not in your wallet. ;)

Sponsored

Shawn78600

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
GT350 #K2058
Vehicle Showcase
Seems kinda petty to me. You either want to keep it for sentimental reasons or you just give it to the guy if you are willing to part with it.
Iā€™m in the market looking for a GT and believe me I saw many from dealers with the box and paint pen Ect šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ˜Š

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I ran into the guy who bought my 350 I traded in.
I told him all the mods I did. Also told him I had the supplemental goodies that came with. I have the big box and small box With cap .
It has sentimental value to me, but Iā€™d like to offer It.
What is fair price ?
How about give it to him?

I gave mine away when I found the owner.

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
What are the odds of you trading the car in including the display goodies and the dealership passing it on to the next owner?
Slim Iā€™d say.
That is a really good point.. If I were to sell it privately, I would include it with the car.. (IMO, it belongs with the car). If I were to ever trade it, I wouldnā€™t hand it over to the dealer... however, I would tell the dealer if the new owner has any questions to feel free to give him/her my number.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Seems kinda petty to me. You either want to keep it for sentimental reasons or you just give it to the guy if you are willing to part with it.
For sure petty. First asking about how much he can get for it, then gives an excuse of sentiment. Paid $100k for a gt500 and complaining about his dishwasher broke.

I think we found someone that eats coal and shits out diamonds.

Rose City R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie R code, 2020 GT350R, 1991 Mazda Miata SE
Value of the supplement is typically around $200, maybe $250 at most. I have bought and sold six of them; long before I got my R. The '18 - '20 kits come up infrequently, so they will probably command a higher price.

Sponsored

Shawn78600

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
GT350 #K2058
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone interested to sell this kit for the 350
Iā€™d be interested to buy
PM me thanks

mroad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP
Today I got my owner's supplement in the mail. It took about 2 months after purchase. Ford is buying back my vehicle. I will surrender the vehicle to a middleman Ford dealer, and then it will get auctioned as a lemon car to another Ford dealer (most likely out of state), and then sold to a new owner. The chance it will be preserved for the new owner by these two dealers is very low. I''m going to keep it, and once I'm able to identify and verify the new owner, I will ship it to them for free.

GT350HEP10.jpg

Last edited: