What is the sale value? Gt350 supplements

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I ran into the guy who bought my 350 I traded in.
I told him all the mods I did. Also told him I had the supplemental goodies that came with. I have the big box and small box With cap .
It has sentimental value to me, but I’d like to offer It.
What is fair price ?
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
i tracked down the buyer of my 350 and mailed the supplement for free. it goes with the car IMO.

i didn't even tell that car goodbye, but he was happy with his purchase so i wanted him to enjoy her.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Your sentimental value to you is just that.

I’d give it to the new owner and reap the pay-it-forward benefits.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I'm in the opposite camp, it's a bonus for buying the car new, sell it if you want or keep it if you want...
I’d be right there with you if it wasn’t so specific to the vehicle - chassis number on FPC Stand, the letter..

Last edited:

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
keep it too many good times and also will keep new owner from asking about every little detail
Had an ex GF bf sent me a Facebook message asking how I knew his GF I told him that she was My ex and left it at that but the messages kept coming and he blew a gasket when I told him I popped her cherry:cwl:

Deleted member 37397

You can buy everything that came with the car but the flat plane crank display for $129. Obviously the value piece is that stupid little display piece. I’d pass it all along since it’s number specific to the car but that’s just me. I have a framed art piece of my car with an engraved vin number that I’d rather have than any of the other stuff if I ever sell the car

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
What are the odds of you trading the car in including the display goodies and the dealership passing it on to the next owner?
Slim I’d say.

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Seems kinda petty to me. You either want to keep it for sentimental reasons or you just give it to the guy if you are willing to part with it.

OP
OP

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Seems kinda petty to me. You either want to keep it for sentimental reasons or you just give it to the guy if you are willing to part with it.
It’s subjective and just your opinion. I asked for value and not your moral high ground theory or opinion. Some will agree and some not.
Sentiment is never petty.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I ran into the guy who bought my 350 I traded in.
I told him all the mods I did. Also told him I had the supplemental goodies that came with. I have the big box and small box With cap .
It has sentimental value to me, but I’d like to offer It.
What is fair price ?
Maybe I am just from a different generation but I spent over 2+ years of trying to locate the owner of GR107 as I wanted to give him not only the GT350 Owners Kit but also the original Bill of Sale along with the original Window Sticker and eventually we made contact with each other after which time he came over to my new home in Arizona.

The look on this gentlemen's face when I presented him with everything was priceless and he couldn't thank me enough and was so happy that the new owner now has a lot or provenance that he deserves for his Shelby GT350.

From one Mustang enthusiast to another I get if some/all of this is sentimental to you therefore just keep everything but to now suggest that you want to sell it to the new owner is certainly disappointing from my standpoint.

What I have learned about our hobby after being in it some 50+ years is that what goes around also comes around.

Good luck with your decision!

:sunglasses:

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I like that only one person actually answered the dude's question.... i'd agree w/ the 350-400 range btw.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
It’s subjective and just your opinion. I asked for value and not your moral high ground theory or opinion. Some will agree and some not.
Sentiment is never petty.
I think I missed the mark on my statement. I don't think it's petty for wanting to keep it for sentimental reasons. If it means a lot to you then keep it. But I do think trying to squeeze $100-300 from someone seems petty to me. I would never charge the next owner for something like this.
Sponsored