Sponsored

What is the Best Places/Websites for Selling a Modified Mustang GT?

Bobby57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I have a 2016 GT Premium convertible that I picked up in October. I love the car, but I have some lifestyle changes coming down the pike which is causing me to consider letting it go.

Back in the December 2020 - February 2021 timeframe I put in a lot of modifications: FP/Roush SC, FP Track Handling Kit, Digital Instrument Cluster, custom audio, built-in radar detector and laser shifter.

As I understand it, modified cars do not sell well in the general used car market, so I am on the lookout for places/websites to which I can go where I would be able to find a buyer who would appreciate this gem.

Thanks
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Here.

:fistbump:

The used car market has been hot lately and it doesn't seem to matter if the car has mods or not, it will sell.

You could also remove any mods and then sell it to Carvana or Vroom - then sell the mods to recoup the mod $$$.

OP
OP
Bobby57

Bobby57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Here.

:fistbump:

The used car market has been hot lately and it doesn't seem to matter if the car has mods or not, it will sell.

You could also remove any mods and then sell it to Carvana or Vroom - then sell the mods to recoup the mod $$$.
I am going to try and sell with the mods. Thanks

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
you could try carsandbids.com
youtuber guy who does a bunch of car review videos made this website!