Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Hello together.

I am wondering about Forza Aerospace NEW Coolant tank.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16427&highlight=coolant+tank

In the beginning, everyone who ordered a tank got "weekly" updates as promised. Than the updates did not get send out anymore.

Checking again today (searching on the forum for a while) - I found out the everything was closed. That's why I ask here now.

Does anyone has an idea on what is going on? I honestly don't like that because it gives a stupid feeling. Someone has our money and no messages or posts anymore about the product. Again. I don't like that at all. It would be nice if Forza Aerospace could post some answers. Orders did go in in February. Shipping was promised in April AND weekly updates...... :paddle:
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Have you sent them a PM?

Here is their contact info. Why not give them a phone call?

Zach Strickland
CEO and President

Phone: +1.3212621250
E-mail: [email protected]

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I did and got today my answer.
Their posts were closed because vendors have to pay now couple 100 bucks to sell products here. Honestly?

A private/small company can't afford that with a small batch of not even 20 tanks. I can understand Forza Aerospace in that point. That's ridiculous!

Update for everyone who ordered and paid for the tank already.
The tanks getting welded and finished. As for all small batches - it takes time. I can wait and I am not in a rush. Better waiting for a good product then rushing out of the order. I am gladly support a small company selling (did sell) a nice product.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Paying for vendor membership on a forum isn't anything new unfortunately. They had enough pre-orders it should of more than covered their membership fee's. If you speak with the again let me know, I have no problem offering their product here on the forums. Our system is on the backburner for now, and we have just been using/selling the Mishimoto unit!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Paying for vendor membership on a forum isn't anything new unfortunately. They had enough pre-orders it should of more than covered their membership fee's. If you speak with the again let me know, I have no problem offering their product here on the forums. Our system is on the backburner for now, and we have just been using/selling the Mishimoto unit!
I let them know. Thanks!:thumbsup:
Sponsored