Sponsored

What if 6th gen Camaro looked like this (3rd gen inspired)

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Any feedback is greatly appreciated...
Good to see that by v.5 the sharp kink of the bottom of the rear quarter window was gone, but I think the bottom of the window needs to parallel the quarter panel shape. Curved to straight still looks a bit odd and distracting.

Is there any way to get more of an early 3rd gen spoiler and taillight look without the heavy-looking bumper shape of those years? Reminiscent only, not a direct copy (which would probably still look a bit dated).

Norm
Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Good to see that by v.5 the sharp kink of the bottom of the rear quarter window was gone, but I think the bottom of the window needs to parallel the quarter panel shape. Curved to straight still looks a bit odd and distracting.

Is there any way to get more of an early 3rd gen spoiler and taillight look without the heavy-looking bumper shape of those years? Reminiscent only, not a direct copy (which would probably still look a bit dated).

Norm
Guide me or post a reference pic Norm...

v.6 (rear quarter window manipulation)

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Rear sculpting, tail light design

v.7

v.7a (wrapping tail lights)

v.7b (rear fixed, body line added)

To Be Continued...

Sponsored

charlied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Limited
Kind of looks like the trans am kit you can get for the camaro. Sigh... I miss the trans am. Driving past the last gen ws6 always breaks my neck.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Kind of looks like the trans am kit you can get for the camaro. Sigh... I miss the trans am. Driving past the last gen ws6 always breaks my neck.
Always loved the nostril Ram Air hoods.

A coworker has a mint, low-mile, red, t-top, manual '02 WS6 that he bought new and is considering selling. I've really been thinking hard about buying it.
Sponsored