What horsepower mods have you done

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
I just had them email me their tune. No dyno either. I am not looking to squeeze every bit of power from the car which is why I went with an email tune. I have used Livernois in the past tuning several cars of mine and have always been satisfied with their work and customer support.
I had lund tune on my last GT500. Was a tough install. Did you have any issues, battery or having to remove anything?

Thanks.
Sponsored

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
I had lund tune on my last GT500. Was a tough install. Did you have any issues, battery or having to remove anything?

Thanks.
I did not have any issues at all. Just plug it in, get the data for Livernois, email it to them and they send you the tune in a couple of days. Download it to your computer and load it onto the tuner. I keep my car on a battery tender when I am not driving it.

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
I did not have any issues at all. Just plug it in, get the data for Livernois, email it to them and they send you the tune in a couple of days. Download it to your computer and load it onto the tuner. I keep my car on a battery tender when I am not driving it.
Thanks! Did you have to run the tender for the tune install?

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Honestly. Any tune will make the car run better
Turning cat protection off will do that in itself and let's people pound their chest, while subsequently destroying the cats.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
OP
OP
36382mm

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
Turning cat protection off will do that in itself and let's people pound their chest, while subsequently destroying the cats.
Definitely not looking for that but there is a happy median I think.

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
What about gas mileage after? I think the Lund zapped it.
I get 230 to tank no tune.
190 with tune
I get about the same with this tune as I did before the tune. I did not notice a big change. What I did notice is at the strip in same conditions, hot and humid with the DA above 4000 I am running in the 10's all the time with the tune, prior to the tune It would struggle to run below 11.00

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
I get about the same with this tune as I did before the tune. I did not notice a big change. What I did notice is at the strip in same conditions, hot and humid with the DA above 4000 I am running in the 10's all the time with the tune, prior to the tune It would struggle to run b
I get about the same with this tune as I did before the tune. I did not notice a big change. What I did notice is at the strip in same conditions, hot and humid with the DA above 4000 I am running in the 10's all the time with the tune, prior to the tune It would struggle to run below 11.00
not bad. I just want better shifts to be smooth.

Sponsored

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
You have to go out of your way to effect the mpg in the tune on these cars. The afr and stoich is set in the tune and then the car constantly monitors and adjusts to meet that number. There are no fuel tables like older cars.

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
Also the trans module has not been fully unlocked. You can't really mess with auto shifting too much. If you adjust for higher shift points it moves the whole shift numbers up. Even in low throttle conditions.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Also the trans module has not been fully unlocked. You can't really mess with auto shifting too much. If you adjust for higher shift points it moves the whole shift numbers up. Even in low throttle conditions.
Yep, Tremec still got that on lock.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Anyone interested im selling id1300 injectors, division x fuel rails and an assortment if spe pulleys

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
in chicago, its not fun, so im going back to 93/ 2.8 pulley/ stock injectors/ stock tune and putting cats back on….

anyone interedted in the parts let me know, only 100miles on them
how much you want for the pulleys?
Sponsored