Sponsored

What have you done to your Bullitt lately?

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I just finished installing the Schrader Performance rear seat delete. It looks great! and looks factory. After several weeks of debating on do I do it or not and what brand I pulled the trigger. Good thing is I can put everything back just as it was if need be. No modifying or drilling holes or cutting the interior. A little pricey but hey what isn’t. I really like the clean look and really unless you have a 10 year old the back seat is worthless. Next up the Steeda X-pipe. I now have done 15 mods to the Bullitt with 10 being Steeda. The Steeda guys are great and so are their products. Terry
Sponsored

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Does the seat delete make it any easier to get into the back to clean the rear glass?

OP
OP

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Does the seat delete make it any easier to get into the back to clean the rear glass?
Well I would say yes but you need to be careful where you place your knees on the seat portion due to it being flimsy. If you keep the knees on the edges and center section you should be ok. It is not designed for a lot of weight. Luggage, clothes stuff like that is fine. I am thinking about maybe utilizing some firm foam padding to fill in the hollow spaces if putting anything heavy back there.

Whitemagic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Have you noticed alot more interior noise ? Like tire road noise, exhaust etc ?

OP
OP

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Have you noticed alot more interior noise ? Like tire road noise, exhaust etc ?
I have only driven it a few short miles so far. It appeared to be just as quiet. However the Schrader RSD does come with sound deadening material placed to the rear panel. One of the reasons I chose them. If I do find it a little noisier there is always sound deadening material that can be applied to the floor boards.

OP
OP

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have only driven it a few short miles so far. It appeared to be just as quiet. However the Schrader RSD does come with sound deadening material placed to the rear panel. One of the reasons I chose them. If I do find it a little noisier there is always sound deadening material that can be applied to the floor boards.
Got it out on the interstate this morning and no tire or road noise. I’m good!
Sponsored