Sponsored

What have people paid in the last week, discount plus zero?

AGM2018

Sit tight u have a bit more time
Stymee,

Good evening! Thanks for the positive advice, I appreciate it. And I agree...I have until September 3rd (or is it the 2nd?) until Ford's 0% for 72 months expires. And if the car hasn't sold by Saturday (the last day of the month), I am betting the "Stealership" will accept a final price of $41K (without my trade in) and not lose a 40K+ sale over 1K. Time will tell! In the meantime, enjoy your fabulous car!!
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Don't believe the outrageous "deals" some folks will claim on these threads. When I was buying mine, I did not see a single real photo of completed paperwork for more than 5k off before rebates. I will say that if someone does get more than 5k off before rebates they got lucky or they know the owner of the dealer really well. You should be shooting for about 10% off before rebates. You will normally see less of a drop on lower MSRP cars. So at around 50k MSRP, you should be wanting about a 5k discount. I also had noticed that area and time of year made a significant difference in the discounts.

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Don't believe the outrageous "deals" some folks will claim on these threads. When I was buying mine, I did not see a single real photo of completed paperwork for more than 5k off before rebates. I will say that if someone does get more than 5k off before rebates they got lucky or they know the owner of the dealer really well. You should be shooting for about 10% off before rebates. You will normally see less of a drop on lower MSRP cars. So at around 50k MSRP, you should be wanting about a 5k discount. I also had noticed that area and time of year made a significant difference in the discounts.
10% is usually a great rule of thumb. I'd say an exception to that is when the next MY starts rolling out. There will be much better deals on the 19s than 10% off MSRP in the coming months.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yes I got 8% plus the extra 1000 for zero
Getting 10% is tuff in my area, I call BS too....

But u may get in 10 in the coming months but u will have to settle for black, silver or gray :)

Sponsored

5.0 lee2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A-A10, 2017 Explorer Sport, 2016 Powerstroke Screw
Yes I got 8% plus the extra 1000 for zero
Getting 10% is tuff in my area, I call BS too....

But u may get in 10 in the coming months but u will have to settle for black, silver or gray :)
Hey, new here. Figured i’d contribute. Picked up a black 19 GT premium A10, 401 package, blackout package, active exhaust, B&O stereo end of last month. Sticker 47,030 - got 4,706 off (excluding taxes) and with the 0% for 72. Also with no trade.

I compared about 6-10 different comparable offers between Raleigh and Baltimore, this was the best overall deal I found at the time. If you gave up the 0% you could get into the 12-13% off range.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey, new here. Figured i’d contribute. Picked up a black 19 GT premium A10, 401 package, blackout package, active exhaust, B&O stereo end of last month. Sticker 47,030 - got 4,706 off (excluding taxes) and with the 0% for 72. Also with no trade.

I compared about 6-10 different comparable offers between Raleigh and Baltimore, this was the best overall deal I found at the time. If you gave up the 0% you could get into the 12-13% off range.

So u really got 3706 + the other 1000 for zero

Basically 8% plus the $1000
Same as everyone else

U didn’t get 10% plus the $1000

Sounds like a nice car

5.0 lee2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So u really got 3706 + the other 1000 for zero

Basically 8% plus the $1000
Same as everyone else

U didn’t get 10% plus the $1000

Sounds like a nice car
Not sure what your referring to as the plus $1000.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Not sure what your referring to as the plus $1000.
Depending on how long that car sat
you might hit the extra 750 discount

It was a spiff Ford was giving if the car sat more that 45 days plus they had a 1000 rebate too but u didn’t trade so u prolly didn’t get it but u never know they might’ve gave it to you in the discount.

Regardless, u got a great deal.

I believe getting 10% was doable for u with a higher sticker

Not as much room in a 301a car like mine. Active exhaust to me was okay but a few of my buddies got it and the flappers stuck or rattled after while. I may supercharge mine so the 3.15 was the choice for me

Bet your car is beautiful

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
See Koons, Sterling VA. 7K off PP2. Legit. Add'l rebates like military avail.

Sponsored

5.0 lee2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depending on how long that car sat
you might hit the extra 750 discount

It was a spiff Ford was giving if the car sat more that 45 days plus they had a 1000 rebate too but u didn’t trade so u prolly didn’t get it but u never know they might’ve gave it to you in the discount.

Regardless, u got a great deal.

I believe getting 10% was doable for u with a higher sticker

Not as much room in a 301a car like mine. Active exhaust to me was okay but a few of my buddies got it and the flappers stuck or rattled after while. I may supercharge mine so the 3.15 was the choice for me

Bet your car is beautiful
Thanks. Gotcha, I honestly can’t remember how long it sat on the lot — was an April build so not too long. They didn’t indicate any additional rebate, unless like you said they just rolled it into the “discount”. With the 0% and no trade I was comparing straight out the door pricing, which made it a little simpler than past deals. The black is nice... washing it weekly not so much.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
See Koons, Sterling VA. 7K off PP2. Legit. Add'l rebates like military avail.

First off IF Koons is doing that they will lose their dealership

Show me paperwork proving that? No way bud, you have to doctor paperwork and if the dealer gets caught doing that their toast.

Also have u looked at the fee’s
$700 for paperwork?

Ahhhh, that’s insane

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks. Gotcha, I honestly can’t remember how long it sat on the lot — was an April build so not too long. They didn’t indicate any additional rebate, unless like you said they just rolled it into the “discount”. With the 0% and no trade I was comparing straight out the door pricing, which made it a little simpler than past deals. The black is nice... washing it weekly not so much.
You did great

5.0 lee2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First off IF Koons is doing that they will lose their dealership

Show me paperwork proving that? No way bud, you have to doctor paperwork and if the dealer gets caught doing that their toast.

Also have u looked at the fee’s
$700 for paperwork?

Ahhhh, that’s insane
I worked 2 potential deals with Koons on PP1 cars, they were ok but not the best. Comparatively they were about $500 off (when accounting for different packages/options) and nothing close to $7k off. I’ve got traffic to show it.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I worked 2 potential deals with Koons on PP1 cars, they were ok but not the best. Comparatively they were about $500 off (when accounting for different packages/options) and nothing close to $7k off. I’ve got traffic to show it.
Thank you, so many furs come in her babble bs numbers

Glad u set the record straight
Sponsored