Sponsored

What have people paid in the last week, discount plus zero?

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
BTW, thanks to canyon ed for the help and advice.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Meanwhile the two that I've been trying to buy from them for over a week are still sitting there, and I still don't have a trade value yet after submitting the online appraisal form Friday morning.
Finally at 9PM Monday night a trade-in offer from Koons! $24,000 for my car with 4800 miles on it. Uh...no. I've gotten offers around here as high as $30K. They can just keep those two PP2's that have been on their lot since last October.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I can't find a mustang to buy in my price range i think i'll just wait for the 2021 if all the dealers around me are not gonna give any good deals.
Keep dreamin'. You're in California, a good deal will happen when LA is an island.
Try Idaho, waaay up north Cali or over the border in Oregon.

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
That's not loading for me for whatever reason, but the VIN checks, so ya.
Very nice! Definitely good choice with the Handling Package. Similar to what Koons was selling (Minus NAV) that I was eyeing up for quite some time. Theirs had been on the lot for 5 months or so I believe. I thought it would never sell during this Covid stuff since it was already sitting. All the sudden one day gone! Their price was $28.5k I believe so even with their $799 doc fee I would have been OTD just under $30k with my taxes at $500. Missing that one stings a little.

Enjoy your new ride!

Sponsored

dd766

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
honda accord
Keep dreamin'. You're in California, a good deal will happen when LA is an island.
Try Idaho, waaay up north Cali or over the border in Oregon.
Good deals can be found if your patient.

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Magnetic base coupe, Eco HPP, 6MT, Magnaride, 201 & Nav.

$34.5k +ttl

I think the deal is just ok. The problem is I wanted specific, somewhat odd, options. I only had 1 other car that was really a competitor and that was a premium coupe, which didn't put a lot of economic pressure on this one. There's only 2 optioned this way in the greater LA area & 3 in CA.

Regardless, I'm stoked to go pick it up. I'll report back later.
I like it, I think the price was reasonable. Hard to find a 6MT HPP with handling package anywhere. I have a deposit on an ordered car, same as yours plus premium. Hope you can post a review of the car in the general or ecoboost forum.

dd766

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
honda accord
Anyone else waiting for the 2021 mustang front end before making a decision? If i buy the 2020 mustang now or wait untill the 2021 mustang the only thing i'd lose out on is the 0% apr. The price will probably be very similar other then that where i live.

Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I bet they did not make many of those. I would like to find the same but an Conv. W/ an Auto
Mine says #1150. They're a hell of a lot easier to find as an auto rather than a manual trans. Convertible will make it tough...honestly, I'm not sure you can get it as a convertible, you might want to check on that.

AGM2018

Mine says #1150. They're a hell of a lot easier to find as an auto rather than a manual trans. Convertible will make it tough...honestly, I'm not sure you can get it as a convertible, you might want to check on that.
The EB HPP is available as a convertible BUT, the optional handling package isn't an available option on the convertible. Both the 6 speed and 10 speed automatic, according to Ford's online 2020 Mustang build web site, are available on the convertible as well.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Anyone else waiting for the 2021 mustang front end before making a decision? If i buy the 2020 mustang now or wait untill the 2021 mustang the only thing i'd lose out on is the 0% apr. The price will probably be very similar other then that where i live.
That 0% is a little bit smoke/mirrors. You can get it, but you have to give up rebates. To get the big $1500 rebate, you have to take the Ford financing at ~7%. The move would be to take that and then, after 1 month, refinance to a reasonable rate.

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
The EB HPP is available as a convertible BUT, the optional handling package isn't an available option on the convertible. Both the 6 speed and 10 speed automatic, according to Ford's online 2020 Mustang build web site, are available on the convertible as well.
I saw a 18 PP1 Eco Conv Auto for sale in AZ
Sponsored