Ashtar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I currently have a 2015 GT PP1, but this seems to be an after market front bumper. Any ideas on what it is?
20200917_124420.jpg
Sponsored

351MachOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Looks like a dipped/wrapped factory bumper with an aftermarket grille.

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
Looks like an overlay style grill layer on top of the factory grill, which I can see behind... go to American Muscle website, I think you will find it there....

OP
OP

Ashtar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@351MachOne Yes it has been wrapped. But the splitter on the bottom seems to have thrown me off. It's missing the under car shield, and thus causing some front bumper rubbing. I wanted to make sure that the bumper wasn't some aftermarket item that an OEM pan would not fit.

@RIBS Thanks for your reply. Yea I've been to Americanmuscle.com I saw a few things that would fit the bill. But it can't hurt to ask for a second opinion.

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
@351MachOne Yes it has been wrapped. But the splitter on the bottom seems to have thrown me off. It's missing the under car shield, and thus causing some front bumper rubbing. I wanted to make sure that the bumper wasn't some aftermarket item that an OEM pan would not fit.

@RIBS Thanks for your reply. Yea I've been to Americanmuscle.com I saw a few things that would fit the bill. But it can't hurt to ask for a second opinion.
Yeah you are right, the splitter doesnt look stock. Not sure what that is, but I thing the bumper as a whole is stock, with changed grill and splitter.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Splitter looks like a stock pp splitter that has been wrapped....
Sponsored