What forum can I post classified help

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 2021 Tacoma Sport
I have lots of things for sale. And need honest help pricing these items.
Example. I have complete intake, TB, injectors, sparkplugs, Steering wheel,
mufflers, resonator, new tires Mich Sport 4S, 19" spare tire for performance pack Brembo brakes,
I also have Strut tower brace, engine cover, all hoses and plumbing that comes off
a car that had a PD blower installed.

All this came off a 2019 GT with Performance Pack with 1,800 miles at the time items were removed.

Is there anyone or perhaps multiple people I can turn to that will help me price these items.
Is there a section on this forum for such a post that is allowed?
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Screenshot_20210503-070643_Chrome.jpg

Just make sure you take a picture with your SN and the date alongside the items.

As for pricing, you could use the search function to find what has been the sell point in the past. Alternatively, the way I usually price things is by halving the MSRP. Could I make more money? Sure, but my priority is usually to get rid of the item, not maximize revenue. Plus, it helps the community.
Along with what Mike said above, checking out the classifieds on here as suggested is good and also check out eBay price points on similar items. For instance say the part new is $100, if you consider shipping costs if shipping, no one is going to want to pay $100 for the same part used + shipping. So usually with used price points, you can try to start at 75% of retail if not a littler lower (50/60%) to move the parts faster.

If you don't want to do shipping or deal with it - just state it in your ad that it's only for pick up.

Shpping costs will usually be based on weight of item, plus packing and location being sent (distance)... if the items are heavy/bulky, the shipping costs usually kill a good deal UNLESS it's something the buyer just can't get on their region and they're willing to pay whatever it takes to getting the part.

Last edited:
OP
OP
imxz28

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 2021 Tacoma Sport
Thanks both of you... this has always been a great forum !!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
If priced right, I predict the following items will sell within a day or two of posting:
Michelin PS4 tires, Steering Wheel (if heated), Spare tire, and strut tower brace. Good luck with selling your items.
Sponsored