Sponsored

What feature did you discovered today

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
I happened to notice (after 16 months) yesterday the little LED on the door is only red when locked. I never paid it much attention before. I had seen it red but literally never gave it a thought beyond that. I was sitting a drive through so I kept locking and unlocking..mesmerized by the small things.
That's one I didn't know and could have used a few days ago.
Sponsored

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I discovered the "sadness" feature today. Going out to the garage, I see the car sitting there waiting for spring and it makes me sad. Haha

Oryx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I feel like a moron, I’ll be damned if I can find that.
The steering wheel controls on the left side allow you to scroll up/down and left/right. The OK button in the middle.

Scroll to gauge mode, use the arrows to highlight the gauge you want and hit the OK button (or scroll right) and it will change to the analog looking meter.

Play around with it and you'll get it.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Also found the battery monitoring/management system and turned it off. Then changed the preferred battery charge(battery target state of charge %) from 80 to 99 so it has 13.7 volts every morning and I always have 14v when the engine is running.
Could you please share the codes for that? I can't seem to find them. Are they in the BCM?

Anyone else accidentally open the trunk while driving attempting to get the sunglasses out of the secret spot? :)
Not yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. :giggle:

Last edited:

Roger Blose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1988 Mustang GT, 2009 Lincoln MKZ
The turn signal will make three blinks after you pull down on the stalk and release it. It must be a lane change feature.

Sponsored

ThatGuy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I actually learned something today, I got off work and my Bluetooth wasn't working. When I hit media the screen would go blank and then go back to the fm radio. By holding the power button and the skip track button at the same time it'll reset sync and now my Bluetooth is back :rockon:

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
headrest adjustment; I pulled the driver side headrest forward and couldn;t get it back to vertical. I ( ready for this?) read the manual and all I had to do was push it all the way forward first, then back to vertical.