what exhaust you guys running with catless headers

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
I will add that while I absolutely love the adjustability of my factory AE mufflers, I’d very much like to swap them with a AWE touring or Borla Touring catback if only I could keep the factory AE functionality through the steering wheel/dash. Catless through the factory AE does get a little tinny at WOT IMO.
By any chance do you have a video clip of how it sounds? Im active with a H pipe, looking to go catless in the future. Just trying to gauge what to expect noise wise.
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
By any chance do you have a video clip of how it sounds? Im active with a H pipe, looking to go catless in the future. Just trying to gauge what to expect noise wise.
I have a very short clip of it but unfortunately nothing else at this time.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
I have a very short clip of it but unfortunately nothing else at this time.

Damn pretty roudy 😂. Sounded a bit cold still?

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
ARH catted with Magnaflow competition cat back on my 20 GT and ARH catless with Corsa valved exhaust on my 18 GT350, both with Whipple’s.

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
LTH, X-Pipe, No Cats with Factory A/E.

Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
MBRP street with h-pipe. Is loud but not too loud. Not even close to corsa extremes

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
Ebay headers custom 3" catless to magnaflow true X----- Stock active exhaust

To me its the most perfect setup. Loud as fuck at wot, reallllly quiet on quiet mode (still a tad loud on coldstarts lol) Im sure im loosing a bit of power from the resonator and stock catback...but it sounds so damned good that i'll sacrifice some HP :D

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
just installed texas speed headers on my car and paired with steeda h pipe and axle back it is stupid loud. im curious to see what others here are running. yes i have searched youtube but trying to see what members here are running if your catless as well to maybe not be so loud all the time. thinking corsa sport or awe touring
AWE and Borla Touring gets my vote for quietest exhaust with offroad headers. We sell both here at www.lethalperformance.com! Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about any exhaust.

OP
OP
cadbane5.0

cadbane5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang
AWE and Borla Touring gets my vote for quietest exhaust with offroad headers. We sell both here at www.lethalperformance.com! Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about any exhaust.
looking at mbrp street heard one in person sounds perfect..yall have those any coupons or sales coming up

Sponsored

GrayS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
LTH +midpipes and stock full 3inch GT350 exhaust w/ x pipe w/active exhaust because open valves is really loud! I like quiet in the neighborhoods but loud on the highways.

People on the internet say a gt350 exhaust isn’t compatible with a GT (same year) but it was literally plug and play. Everything went into the OEM hangers and brackets. I guess it depends on what midpipes you have and what rear valance you have.

1. Cold start at 6:30am - Valves closed.
2. Revs - Valves opened.
3. Little baby pull - Valves opened.

Last edited:

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Had to look at his Youtube, but that was in sport mode. @LOL WUT do you have any in Quiet mode or normal mode?
Sorry, I really have limited videos of it right now. Once I get it out of storage I’ll try and grab some of each drive mode.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Ebay headers custom 3" catless to magnaflow true X----- Stock active exhaust

To me its the most perfect setup. Loud as fuck at wot, reallllly quiet on quiet mode (still a tad loud on coldstarts lol) Im sure im loosing a bit of power from the resonator and stock catback...but it sounds so damned good that i'll sacrifice some HP :D
I have the same setup and its perfection. Well, almost same, stainless power LTH with no cats.

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Corsa long tube, double X, into extreme mufflers , load as fuck but IDC . No drone is what matters most .
Kooks LTH w/cats, performance connect (3" to 3") to Borla ATAK (active exhaust). Loud AF!

Start it in quiet mode (if you can call it that) 24hrs a day... flip to quiet and gentle on the throttle when I see a cop.... wouldn't have it any other way!
Sponsored