what exhaust you guys running with catless headers

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
That weight is like a feather! The volume (db level) has to be insane however LOL......
It’s loud, but the aluminum is a lot less dense so actually creates a deeper tone. Definitely sounds much different than your typical mustang.
Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
It’s loud, but the aluminum is a lot less dense so actually creates a deeper tone. Definitely sounds much different than your typical mustang.
I’ve heard it on Instagram it does sound good!

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
unfortunately I blew the factory welds on it twice because of all the pressure so I pulled it out.
Yikes, yeah round two rewelding Stainless that’s been welded without a back purger and oxidized is always an epic fail.
Time to consider twin side x side SB round resonators ?
Did you get the crossover moved to the frontside of the resonator ?

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Yikes, yeah round two rewelding Stainless that’s been welded without a back purger and oxidized is always an epic fail.
Time to consider twin side x side SB round resonators ?
Did you get the crossover moved to the frontside of the resonator ?
Actually Greg the new weld my shop did held and it blew out on the front side this time. I’ve been considering a lot of different things just haven’t decided what I want to do. Might just stick with the race car sound for now. 😁

Sponsored

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I don't have headers, but am catless. I have the Borla Touring with the resonator. Deep exhaust note, with no rasp. It's at the max of my comfort level, in terms of loudness.

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Corsa long tube, double X, into extreme mufflers , load as fuck but IDC . No drone is what matters most .

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Corsa long tube, double X, into extreme mufflers , load as fuck but IDC . No drone is what matters most .
That's what I had originally but the trumpety tone from the Xtremes after the long tubes just got annoying. Added a pair of Vibrant 1794s and it cleaned up that tone bit ultimately cut off the Corsa mufflers and added the AWE Touring rear section onto the double x mated to long tubes. No annoying trumpety tone, has more character in the lower rpms, still screams up top and still no drone.

Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
All I have right now sorry. It’s barks good (but not absolutely ridiculous) under heavy load. Yet, when you want to be quiet, you can.
If you don’t mind, I’d really like to hear the idle and some light revs on your exhaust setup. You can hear your blower more than your exhaust on that run. The exhaust sounded nice

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
With headers I really like AWE Tuning, Corsa sports are pretty good as well and both have no drone. MBRP streets are great but a little on the quiet side, borla touring sounds great as well.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
If you don’t mind, I’d really like to hear the idle and some light revs on your exhaust setup. You can hear your blower more than your exhaust on that run. The exhaust sounded nice
I’ll try to get an idle clip and a few revs this weekend.
Sponsored