Sponsored

what exhaust you guys running with catless headers

cadbane5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang
just installed texas speed headers on my car and paired with steeda h pipe and axle back it is stupid loud. im curious to see what others here are running. yes i have searched youtube but trying to see what members here are running if your catless as well to maybe not be so loud all the time. thinking corsa sport or awe touring
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
LTH into H pipe into factory active exhaust. Quiet when I want, loud when I want, and wake the dead loud when I want.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Borla Touring. I wanted the quietest I could get with being catless. IMO, it’s 100% perfection.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Any videos? Love to hear it.
All I have right now sorry. It’s barks good (but not absolutely ridiculous) under heavy load. Yet, when you want to be quiet, you can.

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I will add that while I absolutely love the adjustability of my factory AE mufflers, I’d very much like to swap them with a AWE touring or Borla Touring catback if only I could keep the factory AE functionality through the steering wheel/dash. Catless through the factory AE does get a little tinny at WOT IMO.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Steeda X pipe, into Ford Performance Sport by Borla, with 2 Vibrant resonators after the X pipe and before the rear end.

It was "NASCAR" loud without the resonators, then I tried the MagnaFlow TruX resonator, which brought the sound level down too low. I'm very happy with the resonators, as it's fairly quiet at idle and cruise, but can get loud once you go WOT.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Varex active mufflers. You basically need an active exhaust to have somewhat reasonable cold starts with no cats. This system is insanely loud with the valves open but sounds amazing in my opinion. I just have the mufflers , they do sell a whole catback. I have the mufflers paired with 2 20" bottle resonators on my H pipe.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Do not go with a Borla ATAK then it is stupid loud even with active exhaust. I even tried a Stainless Bro’s mid muffler and it helped a little bit but it was still loud and unfortunately I blew the factory welds on it twice because of all the pressure so I pulled it out. Now I can blow people’s ear drums out 3 counties away!
Edit: I do love the way it sounds thou… race car all the way!

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Do not go with a Borla ATAK then it is stupid loud even with active exhaust. I even tried a Stainless Bro’s mid muffler and it helped a little bit but it was still loud and unfortunately I blew the factory welds on it twice because of all the pressure so I pulled it out. Now I can blow people’s ear drums out 3 counties away!
Edit: I do love the way it sounds thou… race car all the way!
I think I heard you yesterday.

Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I think I heard you yesterday.
Damn we are like 8 states away from each other! 🤣
I don’t have any clips with out the mid muffler in, all the clips below are in normal mode also so track mode is insane.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Damn we are like 8 states away from each other! 🤣
I don’t have any clips with out the mid muffler in, all the clips below are in normal mode also so track mode is insane.

I'm sorry, that sounds sweet.... I think it's loud, but I don't really think its completely obnoxious.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I'm sorry, that sounds sweet.... I think it's loud, but I don't really think its completely obnoxious.
I love the way it sounds and the active exhaust comes in real handy at times especially when I wanna say “it wasn’t me officer”. I do have one clip with the mid muffler out but iPhone microphone does it no justice when I blip the throttle at the end.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Texas Speed Headers
Old: texas speed xpipe to factory active exhaust
New: homemade aluminum with Herfurth Mufflers

8FB4A475-A80C-4AEF-B76A-9DA49A27F8BF.jpeg

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Texas Speed Headers
Old: texas speed xpipe to factory active exhaust
New: homemade aluminum with Herfurth Mufflers

8FB4A475-A80C-4AEF-B76A-9DA49A27F8BF.jpeg
That weight is like a feather! The volume (db level) has to be insane however LOL......
Sponsored