Sponsored

What do you think the cap will be on street car HP from Manufactures

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
the big issue is insurance companies, I have 2 high horsepower cars. and have shopped insurance. NO ONE will take on these 2 cars. I have been grandfathered in by GIECO. since I have been with them for decades. I don't put more than 1000 miles a year on either car. and tried to go with Allstate's "the less you drive, the less you pay" deal. I drive my F150. they wont take on these 2 cars. as a matter of fact the agent started asking me what I had done to the Cobra, i just laughed and said nothing was done and hung up. Insurance companies are on to us......lol
You try haggerty’s specialty car insurance?
Sponsored

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
You try haggerty’s specialty car insurance?
HAGGERTY'S will only insure collectable cars from what i understand. and the Bullitts i dont think have hit collectable status yet. where as the cobra hit collectable status 1 year after introduction.
please correct me if i am wrong though. i have only checked out haggerty's for the Cobra

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
@blackk3389 I pretty sure they will ensure any specialty vehicle with limitations on mileage and storage location. It must be stored in an enclosed garage. I know folks who have late model performance cars ensured with them.
Sponsored