Sponsored

What do you think of our new rear spoiler

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
i would like to know, what the gains in downforce (in lbs. of kg) at certain Speeds (for instance 100mph or 150mph) are
usually you have to pay for These gains by making your drag coefficent (cw or cx) worse (i.e. your drag limited top Speed will be lower if the car is not electronically limited). so what is the cw of the Standard car and what is the cw of the car equipped with your Spoiler?
could you please post the data of the wind tunnel research
Lol. I do remember back in the 80's, supposedly the Saleens gained 6 mph on their top speed due to the wind tunnel testing of their body kits and rear wing. Of course never saw any data to support it disprove. Sure looked good though. I guess it just doesn't really matter what criteria or reasoning you employ when you decide on a certain product. As long as it satisfies your needs, desires and expectations, then it did what you wanted. Whether it be a wing, an exhaust or a blower.
Sponsored

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Needs to be body color to tell....just looks too tacked on to me..at least in the contrasting color

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Thank you all for the feedback so far. The consensus seems to be to close the gaps on the ends...Done. We will do that today.

We will offer these in all body colors, that is how we do it at RPI.

The angle, we are going to offer a few Stages. So the Stage 1 will have the angle you see (but painted and gaps on end closed). The Stage 2 will be laid back quite a bit more.

Again, thank you guys for the feedback, we want to design what you guys want!!

Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
We need a splitter or lip for the front to visually bring the nose down more than a bigger rear spoiler.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Not for me. Still hoping to see a 69 Mach I wing for this new body. It will look just right.

Yellow15Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT on order
I would like to see a side view of the entire car to see how it ties in with the overall look of the car.
The close-up's and piece views just don't give me a good picture.
Also, the last picture makes it look like something just attached to the car rather than a true integrated piece. It might look better once it is painted but I am thinking it needs some sort of lip to go over the last 2" of trunk lid.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
not a fan.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I would like to see a side view of the entire car to see how it ties in with the overall look of the car.
The close-up's and piece views just don't give me a good picture.
Also, the last picture makes it look like something just attached to the car rather than a true integrated piece. It might look better once it is painted but I am thinking it needs some sort of lip to go over the last 2" of trunk lid.

Agreed. How can you ask for spoiler opinions and not give us a side shot?
Good to see a company taking direct feedback and making changes. Look forward to seeing the painted version

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
it looks cool... but a bit too much vert.. can act more as resistance...

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
We need a splitter or lip for the front to visually bring the nose down more than a bigger rear spoiler.
I think the S550's looks benefits GREATLY by a rear spoiler if done right. I think the arse end is just begging for one, not only on it's own but also for the fact the car looks so front heavy. Check out the Roush, it looks awesome IMO.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
I have a suggestion. How about simply ordering Option 13D Spoiler Delete and remove this gaudy ugliness altogether?

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
.:clap2:
Sponsored

Last edited: