Sponsored

What do you miss not having in the Mustang?

t-zoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10 PP1
Front parking sensors, birds eye view, oil temp displayed

Sponsored

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Of all the features I had on my previous BMW 335i, I really only miss two - rain sensing wipers and configurable hard buttons for favorites and shortcuts. I can give or take the HUD. I always had it on, but never really paid attention to it (at least it was unobtrusive). I always looked to the IP for speed and the radio screen for navigation.

Somebody else mentioned roll down rear windows; I don't want them to roll down, I want them to pop out at the back.

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
A front parking camera or sensor suite would be AWAZEBALLS.

My 2016 C43 had all the tech I could want except for the birds eye view. Add that to the list too!
Got to agree with you on this one. Would love to "know" I'm not about to scrape the curb in front of me.

Reactions: MCS

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
A glove box full of cash!

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
None. Most of the things mentioned here I've never had in another vehicle, so I don't know what I'm missing. :)

Sponsored

asc709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP
HUD, a great sounding audio system, front cameras, removable roof, and…..remote start. My cars a 6-speed.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Please Ford, I hope you come out with a HUD for S650.

1. HUD please I forget the speed limit quite often.
2. Front or 360 Camera would be nice..
3. Massaging seats : Yes I am serious, please don't hurt me 😅 . I had a Lincoln MKZ Black Label which has caress my gluteus maximus for two years :blush:.
This is my list as well. Had a HUD in my Bimmer and it's so incredibly convenient. Would love a C6 as my next plaything, so trying to make sure I get one with a functioning HUD.
Had 2 & 3 in my F150, makes a lot more sense for it, but still miss #2 on the regular. I don't usually pull up to curbs, but handy on the few times I actually do.

AceS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
A manual transmission with:

-Performance oriented gear ratios (Like the 15-17 PP GT)
-Appropriately sized synchronizers for the gearsets to improve shifting (Faster gear engagement)
-A clutch and hydraulic system that is capable of fully releasing at high RPM’s (No clutch drag)

-Last used drive mode retained on the next startup
-Consistent engine performance (Some days are great, others feel lazy. Yes, I understand there are many variables lol)
-Significant weight reduction, every generation has gone up in weight. These cars could be so much faster with less weight.
Sponsored