Sponsored

What do you miss not having in the Mustang?

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
I will miss not having the HUD or the Birds Eye View. My depth perception isn’t the greatest and would be nice to have a little help with an overhead camera.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nothing, it's got more crap than it needs already and I have a base model GT. I know people love it, but I don't need all that tech adding weight.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Actually now that I installed them, it was hood struts.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Nothing, it's got more crap than it needs already and I have a base model GT. I know people love it, but I don't need all that tech adding weight.
I used to feel the same until I drove a car with a factory HUD that was done right. I'd love to have one in my Mustang.

Sponsored

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
all wheel drive.

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I used to feel the same until I drove a car with a factory HUD that was done right. I'd love to have one in my Mustang.
I could see that, but I just don't need the big screens, heated cooled seats, heated steering wheels, power seats and all that heavy stuff. I like it fine in a luxury car or even trucks, but just don't care for it in car built for performance. I don't even want all the nannies. I usually have it all turned off anyway. I get why it's there, just not for me.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Missing oil temp sensor with factory gauge, also missing coolant temp sensor with factory gauge, same story about boost gauge... oh, wait, manual transmission temp sensor and gauge missing - no way to monitor any of it. But hey, I can track battery voltage in 3 different places.. car is badly undersized on all aspects of cooling. Sometimes I feel that I bought a camry with big ass motor. 🤪

Still lovin' it ❤
Sponsored