What do y’all do for a living?

furdfan2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I didn’t mean it negatively, a lot of younger people now have no desire to clean. He’s tried to recruit people to help for me and they always last like 2 days or just doesn’t want to clean and I fire them.

I do have one guy who’s 24 and we work well together. We maintain a 14 story building once it was cleaned thoroughly, maintaining it is cake.

my gf and I we’ve gone to dinner her friends from work and I kid you not, one of the husbands asked what I did I said cleaning, he said that’s cool. The wife of him said what? You’re a janitor?

All rude and crap. I don’t know it’s looked down upon cleaning.- now let me tell you this. How the hell are people so damn dirty!!?!? BRB go into a spotless restroom and one person uses it and toilet paper thrown all over floors, water all over floors, toilet seat covers the paper ones torn to shreds and stuck to walls. Or better yet, I’ve had people legit crap on the walls and all over floors.

Blows my mind, makes me so angry sometimes. It has to be intentional. But hey, job security I guess. Can’t find someone to replace me, for very long.
Yep.. ive seen some nasty shit (no pun intended lol) helping out my dad when I was young.

People are lazy and disgusting knowing that someone is coming behind them to clean up.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
I do what this guy is doing. The first person to guess gets his and hers pair of 2024 Dark Horse Mustangs.

Screenshot_20231113_115237_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Looks like someone monitoring power grids.

qwiknotch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 Mustang GT, 1990 Mustang LX
Vehicle Showcase
I do what this guy is doing. The first person to guess gets his and hers pair of 2024 Dark Horse Mustangs.

Screenshot_20231113_115237_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Looks like sewer/water lines

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Yard master for railroad.

qwiknotch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 Mustang GT, 1990 Mustang LX
Vehicle Showcase
I drive around and convince people to take money to let 100 borderline children invade their space for a period of time and then I stay back and clean up our messes so you never knew we were there.

I work for the television show NCIS and find all the locations we film at when we aren't on stage.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Just what my fourm name says. Rad Tech in the OR of a major Atlanta Hospital for the last 12 years. Got to see some pretty cool stuff. There aren't a lot of people that can say they've seen a heart beating in an open chest. Helped a lot of people get better.
Before that it was retail, manufacturing and owned a small home maintenance/cleaning company.
Retired this past February at 67. Can't say I have enough to mod things just because (don't really have that desire anyway) but neither have we had to alter our lifestyle.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Right. But how many orgs actually do it correctly? Using Terraform?
Аll that I work for. My previous start-up was the Terraform support center for Europe.

Mach1Kid96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Mach 1 700A w/ HP
Just wanted to chime in...

I'm an Electrical Engineer! Went to college for 7 years straight out of highschool to get my bachelor's degree (with a minor in Mathematics & Computer Science). After graduating, I was able to save up for a year to cover a down payment on a Mach 1. It is my first car that I am solely paying for, so I went to a dealership and had the salesman order the car exactly how I wanted it!

As fate has it, I started my EE career 1 week after taking delivery of the Mach 1.

I am extremely fortunate and thankful everyday that I am able to afford a Mustang Mach 1 at 27 years old! Working hard and keeping your eyes on the prize pays off in the end! :like: