Sponsored

What did you pay over msrp for your GT350/R?

What did you pay Over MSRP for your GT350/R?

• At MSRP (or below)

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • Up to 5K over msrp

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Over 5K - 10K

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • Over 10K - 15K

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Over 15K - 20K

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Over 20K - 25K

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Over 25K and higher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I ordered mine before the dealer truly understood
what they were getting. Also I have a strong connection to the dealer.
I suspect this is why I got the R at MSRP.

I still know about the car than anyone at the dealer and get at least 1 call
a week with a question:)
Glad they honored the deal in the end. That's cool that they call you with questions though :cheers:
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I'm not sure I believe with the ones that say they paid at or below msrp. Especially after all the complaining about XXXX over msrp. I should say the 43% seems really high.

VoodooShelby

What a bad_ss car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
MSRP for a 2017

Last edited:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not sure I believe with the ones that say they paid at or below msrp. Especially after all the complaining about XXXX over msrp. I should say the 43% seems really high.
Im pretty sure the only ones below MSRP are the MAS cars.

For a standard MSRP order, I just don't see what one really has to gain by lying on the internet. So a bunch of strangers give you a e-high-five?

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I would suggest that I believe this poll but please keep in mind the ~53 cars reported at MSRP or better represent less than 1% of all the GT350's built for the 2016MY so to your point I would suggest that if we did a nationwide poll the numbers would be a lot different as you are suggesting.

Most everyone on this forum are quite savvy buyers and enthusiasts and want to settle like most of us at MSRP with possibly many on this forum that paid an ADM maybe not even reporting to this poll?

With no disrespect to this poll I would suggest that it really only covers the cross section of enthusiasts that are on this forum and clearly does not represent main stream America from a purchasing standpoint.

If ~2400 GT350's were sold at MSRP or better in the 2016MY it would certainly be beyond my comprehension but then again I have been wrong many times before.

;)

MTWINN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
2 R allocations? Really? Come on share the love :D

Show off! :lol:

Very interesting results so far. You guys that paid msrp for a R did you put your order early in the game or did you just call every single dealership in the country? Or just pure luck?
I got my MSRP deal by pure luck. I had emailed about 12 local dealers, and found a MY 2017 allocation at MSRP. Found deal and ordered on 4/28.

MidloGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I paid $8k over msrp and it had 1600 miles on it. I have yet to see a dealer within 2k miles of me, sell for less than $5k over…and those are the ones with bad color combos or base models.

I had no issues paying what I paid, especially cause they gave me $5k more for my trade then anyone ever offered.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got MSRP

I just voted @MSRP. I was working on a soft deal for 4K ADM locally while getting 2500 over KBB on my trade, but I was iffy on the combo. I found an MSRP in Georgia, but the distance would hurt if they screwed me on trade. I got an email during the holiday weekend from a local dealership that would sell MSRP that weekend only to get numbers for the month. I had a choice between an all Black Track or AG Tech with OTS. I went with Tech. In the end, I got KBB on my trade. They worked hard on the financing and got me a great percent.

They strangest thing is the sales manager was talking to me and kind of freaked when I mentioned it was a great deal. He went in a back room and closed a door to talk to GM. He seemed a bit sour later. I told him he did a good deed selling MSRP to a military member.
:cheers:

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Just voted. Seeing the results is not what I expected. Greater than 50% at MSRP is higher than expected.

Honestly almost skipped it because I usually skip the ADM talk. It's like politics.

Thanks for the poll though.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
This looks very wrong given the ADM thread
To you point this poll is very wrong and not accurate based on main stream America.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There were 5500 plus GT350/GT350R's built in 2016 and no one can tell me that ~2400 or 2500 cars were sold this past 2016MY at MSRP or less.

We all know that the largest allocation for these GT350's went out to states such as California, Arizona, Texas and Florida and with that being said we also know that these specific high volume states are of the biggest abusers of ADM's.

Obviously this poll indicates otherwise and I suggest that the above high volume states did not come close to selling 44% of their cars at MSRP or better.

With only ~2% of the total production (133 owners) replying back to this particular poll based on 2016MY total build these percentages cannot be taken seriously at least not from my standpoint.

:headbonk::headbonk:

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
What you believe doesn't change what someone paid:)

Mustang_2015

Gt 350R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt pp/ 2016 Z06/7
To you point this poll is very wrong and not accurate based on main stream America.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There were 5500 plus GT350/GT350R's built in 2016 and no one can tell me that ~2400 or 2500 cars were sold this past 2016MY at MSRP or less.

We all know that the largest allocation for these GT350's went out to states such as California, Arizona, Texas and Florida and with that being said we also know that these specific high volume states are of the biggest abusers of ADM's.

Obviously this poll indicates otherwise and I suggest that the above high volume states did not come close to selling 44% of their cars at MSRP or better.

With only ~2% of the total production (133 owners) replying back to this particular poll based on 2016MY total build these percentages cannot be taken seriously at least not from my standpoint.

I based my remarks to the inconsistencies within this forum thats all:cheers:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

Do we know what states and city/towns each car went to. Id be very interested to see this. And also how many of each car has what options.
(Magnetic with black ott stripes) or (Oxford white black roof no ott stripe track pack) as examples.

My car was bought from Brondes Ford Toledo Ohio, I live in Erie Michigan (12 miles from dealer) I have 2016 track pack GT350 #413 magnetic with black ott stripes. Paid $5000 over. What do you guys have?
Sponsored