Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I agree WDPro those window louvers do look almost original and almost okay :clap:
People can do what they want to their cars and it's absolutely nothing to do with me and my opinion really doesn't matter one jot. I've never really understood the need to attach things particularly to a brand new car although I agree some modded cars look substantially better and subtle than others, yours included in the latter WDpro :like:
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I agree WDPro those window louvers do look almost original and almost okay :clap:
People can do what they want to their cars and it's absolutely nothing to do with me and my opinion really doesn't matter one jot. I've never really understood the need to attach things particularly to a brand new car although I agree some modded cars look substantially better and subtle* than others, yours included in the latter WDpro :like:
* Other than the colour ... :cwl:

Thank you :like:

Yeah I've never really understood asking on a forum - if you like the mod and its your car, just do it :like:

WD :like:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Time to take the one week old Mach 1 apart 😂
8B3A1C27-7827-4A97-AD4F-BD206E4AC67C.jpeg

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
can you take a stack of pictures of the oil filter area / oil cooler lines and oil cooler ? Asking for a friend haha. Brave man taking a brand new car apart!
haha mine lasted the journey home before i took it straight into workshop and pulled engine :)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
haha mine lasted the journey home before i took it straight into workshop and pulled engine :)
What mods did you do to the engine 🤔 that required you pulling it out 🤔

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
can you take a stack of pictures of the oil filter area / oil cooler lines and oil cooler ? Asking for a friend haha. Brave man taking a brand new car apart!
Sorry to say this was done a few days ago, I can tell you that the front clip will not come off unless you remove the under tray as there are ducts which are connected to the front clip on the lower centre grill, that go under the engine, there is a large radiator under each headlight, air comes in through the grill below each headlight and exits into the front wheel wells, the inner arch liner has vents, will try and take photos of these later

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Finally fitted the headlights 😎💜 just have to decide what colour 😎💜
7223A981-54CB-42B0-B517-8B1643A31D90.jpeg

FB055378-17DC-43A2-848B-8276C06C52FD.jpeg

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the feedback. The vents are not actually attached to the car. I put them on firstly just to see how they would impact the view out of that window, which is actually okay.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Drove it enjoyed it but still considering selling it for a JDM legend, r33 gtr.
I see two local to me - a white one that’s OK and a silver one that’s very tidy and sounds really sweet … :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored