Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If you go on Facebook and search for Harrisons American Custom Mats they have a good few photos of them!
Just had a look myself, they look very impressive! Always wanted a set of the simple oem ones with the white pony logo. Looks like they'll be able to handle that!
Sponsored

RoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
18 plate pre-FL Ruby Red GT
Please report back on those mats :like:

WD :like:
Mats turned up this morning, so as requested, pics🙂 I have a full set, so fronts, rears and boot floor. Same chap can also do cushions and seat belt pads if you really want them!

20220718_133953.jpg

20220718_140535.jpg

20220718_140626.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mats turned up this morning, so as requested, pics🙂 I have a full set, so fronts, rears and boot floor. Same chap can also do cushions and seat belt pads if you really want them!

20220718_133953.jpg

20220718_140535.jpg

20220718_140626.jpg
Very nice - Thank you :like:

Ignoring the better aesthetics, what the carpet quality like compared to the OE offering ?

Cheers,

RoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
Very nice - Thank you :like:

Ignoring the better aesthetics, what the carpet quality like compared to the OE offering ?

Cheers,

I reckon they're easily on par with the OE offering, perhaps slightly better although my OE mats are 4 years old. But they feel nice and thick, stitching looks good and strong so hopefully they won't wear out too quickly!

Silver Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
GT 5.0 mannual

20220718_133953.jpg

20220718_140535.jpg

20220718_140626.jpg
They look really good quality and the boot mat looks especially good.

Just a question about that raised pad on the drivers mat, looks like it might make the heel of a shoe awkward on an uneven surface??

Sponsored

RoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)

Just a question about that raised pad on the drivers mat, looks like it might make the heel of a shoe awkward on an uneven surface??
I'm not too sure to be honest, it is quite thick. I won't know until I drive it though, and with the current temperatures I've got no intention of putting my ass on the leather seat! I had my hand on it for about 3 seconds and had to take it off again it was that hot, so I 100% won't be driving anywhere today or probably tomorrow either🤣

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
Mine also turned up this morning. Too hot to go put them in the car yet. I'm very impressed though
PXL_20220718_092401265.MP.jpg

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
Also RoryS550 I think our profile pics are taken in the same place 😀

RoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
Also RoryS550 I think our profile pics are taken in the same place 😀
I'm not sure they're quite the same, but yours does look very close to where mine was taken! Is yours at Burton Dassett?

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
Yep we took an hour and a bit detour just after I picked the car up. Great place for photos

Sponsored

RoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
Yep we took an hour and a bit detour just after I picked the car up. Great place for photos
I've not taken mine for photos up there yet, but I got some great ones of my old Mini up there. My profile picture was taken on a back road across the fields from Kineton, but Dassett is 100% on the cards at some point. Like you say it's a good place for them, or at least it is when it's quiet!

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1

I didn't notice the raised pad when I drove this morning.

RoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
Added my eBay bargain £23 Bullitt gear knob (f*ck me the old one was hard to twist off) and a Steeda clutch assist spring. Think I want to do a retrimmed steering wheel but after that I'll be relatively content interior wise! Although potentially I may move to an MGW shifter in the longer run if I have issues with the MT-82, despite it seeming fine for now with the Steeda bracket. The Bullitt knob has some slight fading on the pattern which I'm not massively bothered about for the price and the clutch pedal is a lot easier to modulate precisely IMO, handy for pulling out of junctions smoothly and not kangarooing my way out so much

received_1642881352735196.jpeg

20220720_164712.jpg

received_360029709648588.jpeg

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Added my eBay bargain £23 Bullitt gear knob (f*ck me the old one was hard to twist off) and a Steeda clutch assist spring. Think I want to do a retrimmed steering wheel but after that I'll be relatively content interior wise! Although potentially I may move to an MGW shifter in the longer run if I have issues with the MT-82, despite it seeming fine for now with the Steeda bracket. The Bullitt knob has some slight fading on the pattern which I'm not massively bothered about for the price and the clutch pedal is a lot easier to modulate precisely IMO, handy for pulling out of junctions smoothly and not kangarooing my way out so much
Don’t call it finished yet! the best interior mod I’ve done is the 5spurs armrest/cup holder cover, I couldn’t imagine mine without it, ads a bit of class and comfort imo
Sponsored