s1ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
it was a bit of a risky punt on AliExpress lolol
It fits nicely and is well finished, I’m so happy with it!!

£193.18 | RHD only Real Dry Carbon Fiber Dashboard Cover 4pcs For Ford Mustang 2015up
https://a.aliexpress.com/_ufIdZn
The description says "Reduce drag , improve fuel efficiency & vehicle stability". Love it :cwl:
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The description says "Reduce drag , improve fuel efficiency & vehicle stability". Love it :cwl:
I loved that part as well 😂

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Gave my rear a clean 😬

signal-2022-05-22-223520_001.jpeg
Quite extreme for a clean but I like your style! How difficult was it to prize the bumper away from the clips? Mine suffers from the "sagging" where the bumper is clipped in at the sides, I think some of them have partially snapped too. Ford tell me that with the bumper off and some careful tweaking before securing back into place can make the gaps better. Would like to give it a go if it's not too difficult. Must be easier than the front bumper surely!

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Quite extreme for a clean but I like your style! How difficult was it to prize the bumper away from the clips? Mine suffers from the "sagging" where the bumper is clipped in at the sides, I think some of them have partially snapped too. Ford tell me that with the bumper off and some careful tweaking before securing back into place can make the gaps better. Would like to give it a go if it's not too difficult. Must be easier than the front bumper surely!
Wasn't specifically to clean but I thought while it was off I may as well strip it down and clean everything. To remove the bumper it's pretty easy, just unscrew the 3 nuts from inside the boot holding the lights on and remove the clips and bolts from the wheel arch and underneath the bumper. Then just pop the side clips out and lift the whole bumper up and away.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
BMR rear suspension mounts installed, the rear strut brace is still on route.

20220519_174248.jpg
Are these the new version from BMR where you drill 2 holes through the bodywork and there's a backplate inside the boot? Im looking at putting these on with some Bilstein B6 shocks to try and cure the weird floaty bumpy back end. How's it worked out for you? any noticeable change?

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are these the new version from BMR where you drill 2 holes through the bodywork and there's a backplate inside the boot? Im looking at putting these on with some Bilstein B6 shocks to try and cure the weird floaty bumpy back end. How's it worked out for you? any noticeable change?
Cars still on axle stands, the BMR rear strut brace literally just turned up.

20220531_140106.jpg

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Cars still on axle stands, the BMR rear strut brace literally just turned up.

20220531_140106.jpg
please post your first impressions when you get it all bolted back up. Really keen to know if this is a mod that I want to explore. Im trying to be a bit targeted these days and only address areas of the car that really need sorting. Like the bouncy back end, and then the gear change.... no more power related mods for a bit!

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
please post your first impressions when you get it all bolted back up. Really keen to know if this is a mod that I want to explore. Im trying to be a bit targeted these days and only address areas of the car that really need sorting. Like the bouncy back end, and then the gear change.... no more power related mods for a bit!
It may be a bit difficult to get the specific feel because since I last drove my car in August I've installed:

Mishimoto front strut brace - Replaced Ford Performance strut brace for weight saving
Mishimoto Oil Separator RH - Replaced GT350 oil catch can due to space issues
Heatshield Products 140014 manifold heat shielding
Reische 170’F thermostat
BMR BSF760H lightened front bash bar
BMR BSR760H lightened rear bash bar
BMR CB763H front chassis brace
BMR STB762H rear strut brace
BMR SM760H rear shock mounts
QA1 JJ-21207 SFI carbon fiber drive shaft
Custom front mounted oil cooler

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arash
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Booked H-pipe install at GT101 based on recommendations on this forum. Talked to David and he was really reassuring with the active exhaust not getting affected.. will update when it’s completed.
I’m wondering if it’ll be louder than pre facelift models.
:fingerscrossed:

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Booked H-pipe install at GT101 based on recommendations on this forum. Talked to David and he was really reassuring with the active exhaust not getting affected.. will update when it’s completed.
Of course!

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Tasca Parts have done it again, luckily for me this time they sent me a "free gift".

So if your ordered 2009-2014 Ford F150 exterior door handle is missing, it's available for free collection in England 😂

FordF150DoorHandle.jpeg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
As Ford supplied them, the active exhaust is already louder than a pre facelift :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored