What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Dannyh1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I pulled the sub out (2 min job) to give better access. I stuffed the box with polyfil whilst it was out and added some nicer mounting bolts when it went back in :like:

Stand close to the back of the car, in the dark, stare at your lights and unlock it - I dare you ... :cwl:

WD :like:
Yeah I just took the sub out in the end too but then it was just reaching behind the bracket with the wire not wanting to unclip.. Got there in the end though aha.. I saw on your build thread, it looks good:thumbsup:

And I know what you mean about the brightness, it happens everytime I open and close the boot at night lmao :cwl:
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dropped off at Ford this morning for my diff leak issue. Parts came in last week (pinion flange & seal). Fingers crossed it's a smooth repair. First mechanical issue since new.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dropped off at Ford this morning for my diff leak issue. Parts came in last week (pinion flange & seal). Fingers crossed it's a smooth repair. First mechanical issue since new.
Just got the call to confirm the repair is done. Interestingly they only replaced the seal in the end. The flange they got from Germany, using a couple of links I gave them was slightly different apparently. (I gave them this link https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...ange-mt82-transmission-2015-2017-mustang.html)

Including the oil, labour & VAT that was ÂŁ350. Pain in the ass but of 3.5 years/28k miles, I guess that ain't bad.

With nothing else to do, I think I'll enjoy a few cheeky cruises at the weekend :sunglasses:

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
Replaced the ford suit case with a steeda x pipe :like:

CBE0F585-99F2-4366-BE08-2AEFD9DE5038.jpeg

F6860DBE-37CB-4450-975C-3A3A6855C36F.jpeg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Hammer Time - Nice, I have that job still to do ...

Just check your left side clamp, the deformation in the clamp suggests it’s only got about 15 to 20mm of grip on the rear section. Maybe it will be OK ? Just an observation :like:

Sponsored

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Exotic Pony Mods sequencer wiring was finally delivered from Australia so have installed them today, left side was a 2min job but working around the Subwoofer was a bit of a pain.. Really impressed tbf, such an improvement.
Hi just wondered why you bought the wiring harness and didn’t replace the full units

Dannyh1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hi just wondered why you bought the wiring harness and didn’t replace the full units
Just the cheaper option, its only around ÂŁ130 with shipping for the wiring harnesses directly from EPM and keep the OEM units.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just the cheaper option, its only around ÂŁ130 with shipping for the wiring harnesses directly from EPM and keep the OEM units.
Same reasoning for me, only I must have caught the exchange rate a little better (ÂŁ116.26) :like:

Plug and play just with a few tie wraps to secure the additional wiring :

D89-A0-CFF-BD27-4140-A0-F3-4-C7-DCD50-B6-B4.jpg

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Ok
Yes the replacements are around ÂŁ400 but you could sell your old ones for around ÂŁ400 so in theory no cost

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Washed the car and installed blue tire valve caps to match car colour. Butt-dyno says this mod added approximately one hp.
20210116_170902.jpg

Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
looks like your tracking / alignment is out and you've scrubbed the outside shoulder of the tyre
Many thanks for taking such a close look. You may well be right. I unfortunately have yet to learn how to tell/understand things like this. Should I take some more photos tomorrow when it's light again, or is it so easy to tell when you know these things just based on the photo above?

I noticed after my last (fourth in total) trackday some weeks ago that my front tires started to look really bad. I thought I'd post some photos to ask for advice on whether it's just due to me having "stock" alignment (I have no camber plates yet), which I understand will wear out the tires really quick on the track, and something I guess I cannot do much about until I have camber plates, or something worse. Unfortunately did not get around to it yet.

Dannyh1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Ok
Yes the replacements are around ÂŁ400 but you could sell your old ones for around ÂŁ400 so in theory no cost
Tbh I never even looked into this or even considered it really but good shout, could of also got the red tail lights.

Iv saw EPM do have the full units but then it depends on the quality vs OEM and how they last over time. Also I guess it depends if you want something that can be easily removed I guess.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Washed the car and installed blue tire valve caps to match car colour. Butt-dyno says this mod added approximately one hp.
20210116_170902.jpg
And sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Fortunately there appears to be no need for me to move away from the sunny south of Spain to the UK and it was just a posting mistake.

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Tbh I never even looked into this or even considered it really but good shout, could of also got the red tail lights.

Iv saw EPM do have the full units but then it depends on the quality vs OEM and how they last over time. Also I guess it depends if you want something that can be easily removed I guess.
Simple to fit in around 20mins just plug and play , 3 nuts either side then just plug harness in , 2year warranty on them , a lot of us have these made by Vland
Sponsored