HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If anyone’s interested in those ford moulded style mats, I’ve got a brand new boxed set going spare
Pass. After a harrowing flight in my Mustang, I like to calm down by making fists with my toes in the factory carpet mats.
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
:inlove: Today’s little mod :inlove:
2BE6E974-40F0-46D9-8B9C-C62233F72859.jpeg

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
More catching up with people I've not seen since before lockdown! Naturally we went for a cruise...those down south will know about the B4494 between Newbury & Wantage, what an epic road. Stopped at one of the small lay-bys and snapped a few decent pics :rockon:

IMG_9166.JPG
IMG_9149.JPG
IMG_9160.JPG
IMG_9130.JPG
IMG_9156.JPG
IMG_9142.JPG

s1ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
More catching up with people I've not seen since before lockdown! Naturally we went for a cruise...those down south will know about the B4494 between Newbury & Wantage, what an epic road. Stopped at one of the small lay-bys and snapped a few decent pics :rockon:
I'll join you next time :)

Sponsored

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Latest mod today - last for a bit as can’t think of much more to do until the big £10k one........

Custom side stripes :)

Benno

64BF4427-8784-422C-B3E5-9E83C7465D60.jpeg

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
Not today but tomorrow going in the shop for BMR cradle lockout kit level 2. Steeda IRS centering sleeves for the cb005 kit, bmr 2 point brace and undecided on this but possibly the steeda diff inserts in red.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Not today but tomorrow going in the shop for BMR cradle lockout kit level 2. Steeda IRS centering sleeves for the cb005 kit, bmr 2 point brace and undecided on this but possibly the steeda diff inserts in red.
you don't need the steeda centering sleeves as the cb005 kit already has them welded onto the kit its self, dont do the diff inserts if you're doing cb005 i did (as did gibbo back when he had one) we both pulled them off as they provide no benefit once the cb005 is fitted.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Bmr cb005 only locates the front 2 subframe mounting points. Using the steeda sleeves on the rear 2 mounting points won’t hurt if you already have them purchased.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Bmr cb005 only locates the front 2 subframe mounting points. Using the steeda sleeves on the rear 2 mounting points won’t hurt if you already have them purchased.
don't need to because, the frame can no longer pivot once the cb005 is installed you don't need to square up the rear any more its forced that way by the front.

Sponsored

Dannyh1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Not quite today but on the way back from a nice few days in Wales, I got back to near where I live and a bus decided turn into me on a corner that I left a full car length in front for turning room. There's some minor cosmetic damage. Spoke to my insurance who have arranged for accident management team to deal with but can't get the car into a Ford approved bodyshop untill 1st Sept. :facepalm:
20200801_163237.jpg
20200801_204500.jpg

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
you don't need the steeda centering sleeves as the cb005 kit already has them welded onto the kit its self, dont do the diff inserts if you're doing cb005 i did (as did gibbo back when he had one) we both pulled them off as they provide no benefit once the cb005 is fitted.
Thanks. Didn't fit the diff bushings as I wanted to see how it felt with the cb005 kit. Keep reading comments on how hard the kit is to fit, my mechanic had no issue fitting it at all, he didnt have to move the IRS so either I got lucky the cradle was already centre or he approached the job differently. Wondered whether to get the allignment checked now too.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Thanks. Didn't fit the diff bushings as I wanted to see how it felt with the cb005 kit. Keep reading comments on how hard the kit is to fit, my mechanic had no issue fitting it at all, he didnt have to move the IRS so either I got lucky the cradle was already centre or he approached the job differently. Wondered whether to get the allignment checked now too.
yeah fitting all of it isn't difficult less than an hour to do the full lot on my drive but certainly do get a full 4 wheel alignment check. Should really do that any time you fiddle with stuff that could potentially alter it.

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Not quite today but on the way back from a nice few days in Wales, I got back to near where I live and a bus decided turn into me on a corner that I left a full car length in front for turning room. There's some minor cosmetic damage. Spoke to my insurance who have arranged for accident management team to deal with but can't get the car into a Ford approved bodyshop untill 1st Sept. :facepalm:
20200801_163237.jpg
20200801_204500.jpg

Sorry you had your car damaged... Good news though - Bus Co's are self insuring. That is they do not have insurace in the conventional sense like we do. They are uninsured but have the funds to pay out for any and all accidents. That means that any claim againt one will not have to be declaired on your insurace. You will probably find they accept full liability and will cover all your costs. One of my cars was damaged by a school bus. I did not want to make a claim as my car was a cheap banger and would have been written off. Car was only worth £500 and repairs costs were over £2K. They arranged all repairs to above satisfactory standards. Hope you get the same treatment.
Sponsored