1E631A41-2775-45E1-AF12-E3725DC1B474.jpeg
60837AAC-0C56-46EA-9158-DEAB231C4CBA.jpeg
FE714499-BDEA-41A8-B607-64046A840259.jpeg
Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I've been doing repairs to my strut towers after some A$$ went and cut holes in them..

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi there
I was searching for a coyote badge but i didnt like what was on offer as most were plastic so i contacted an industrial badge/label company and had one made up as a sample/ trial.This was done in stainless and black enamel with 3M impregnated adhesive and not stuck on with tape.It did work out an expensive exercise but i liked the result.The decklid i bought was for a 2018 and blank with no holes.
Thanks for that. Something similar might be in my future.

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
What did I do today? I put the front wheels back on so I can have my garage back and do some Land Rover stuff, a small job for my neighbour and get the front calipers and discs painted.

I think I have a problem.. i reckon my Mustang looks better/meaner without the front bumper on??
IMG_8422.JPG
IMG_8423.JPG
IMG_8424.JPG
IMG_8425.JPG

BTW, the tubes under the nuts are to stop the nuts digging into the fresh paint. Once the lacquer is hard I shall polish them to remove the dust, i should have waited for a less windy day to spray them. Yes, it's overkill, I'm mental, but I love it!!

Next on the list is remove the sound tube, (so much easier with the battery heat sheild out of the way) then turn up an aluminum bung for the intake pipe. (Yes I wrote aluminum, cos it's 'Merican)

Oh yeah.. why have I got the stock shocks back on.. umm.. err.. I cant find my Pedders?? I know I bought some because I made the spacers to fit the rear shocks into Steeda top mounts.

Thanks for looking

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Fitted a mishimoto H pipe , think it sounds great now just a little bit more noise but still no drone and quiet as a mouse when cruising at 70mph

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
What did I do today? I put the front wheels back on so I can have my garage back and do some Land Rover stuff, a small job for my neighbour and get the front calipers and discs painted.

I think I have a problem.. i reckon my Mustang looks better/meaner without the front bumper on??
IMG_8422.JPG
IMG_8423.JPG
IMG_8424.JPG
IMG_8425.JPG

BTW, the tubes under the nuts are to stop the nuts digging into the fresh paint. Once the lacquer is hard I shall polish them to remove the dust, i should have waited for a less windy day to spray them. Yes, it's overkill, I'm mental, but I love it!!

Next on the list is remove the sound tube, (so much easier with the battery heat sheild out of the way) then turn up an aluminum bung for the intake pipe. (Yes I wrote aluminum, cos it's 'Merican)

Oh yeah.. why have I got the stock shocks back on.. umm.. err.. I cant find my Pedders?? I know I bought some because I made the spacers to fit the rear shocks into Steeda top mounts.

Thanks for looking
You mean in the two years I've had the pedders adapter's for the steeda top mounts, you've still not fitted yours? :O!

P.s and I'm probably saying this, but you'll already do it, add some anti-rust/lube on the spacers otherwise they have that metallic tick on harsh bumps!

Sponsored

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Fitted a mishimoto H pipe , think it sounds great now just a little bit more noise but still no drone and quiet as a mouse when cruising at 70mph
That's good to know. Been toying with an h pipe but don't want it much louder, just deeper.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
New front end mods done now to move on to the rear
BFC2E031-733B-4A40-A689-2BDC0DD13CC1.jpeg
B6C0491B-4391-4C22-AD38-7161A3D6FF01.jpeg
Sponsored