Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'd only given it a little go previously and not on the motorway so never bothered with it. But on a 130 mile motorway trip today thought I'd give it another chance and bugger me if it doesn't make the motorway experience a lot more relaxed.

I know they're not exactly twitchy but in Comfort mode there's a lot less constant correction needed.

Mr Wibbles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT550
Used sport mode today and took the car for a little spin, I actually got better mpg than I do on normal or wet.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I'd only given it a little go previously and not on the motorway so never bothered with it. But on a 130 mile motorway trip today thought I'd give it another chance and bugger me if it doesn't make the motorway experience a lot more relaxed.

I know they're not exactly twitchy but in Comfort mode there's a lot less constant correction needed.
I use it a lot.....but then again I'm a lazy bugger, and after years of driving cars that constantly tried to kill me, I like like the laid back ability to drive on cruise control with steering set to comfort:thumbsup::D

Mustang is a *****cat in D with comfort steering:D

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I fitted a boot strap... thanks to [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] for lending me the riv gun, simple enough to do once he'd sent me the how to lol!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Nice PINK strap......matches your eyes:D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nice PINK strap......matches your eyes:D
haha bastard flash, it's bright red. :thumbsup:!

If only you cleaned i wouldn't have pink eye :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Oh CJ Pony parts also featured my car on their instagram :D!

Didn't make it into Mustang Madness as that's north/east/south and west of US competition... Damn you CJ! :p

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Bought a stock new take off steering wheel for the Royal treatment. If all goes well it can be added to the 'loaner' stock for anyone else who wants to do one.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Bought a stock new take off steering wheel for the Royal treatment. If all goes well it can be added to the 'loaner' stock for anyone else who wants to do one.
Should have asked around, there's plenty willing to loan there wheels out. [MENTION=21114]Snorty[/MENTION] [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] etc. But nice work i think [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] wanted to give one the royal treatment too :)

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Should have asked around, there's plenty willing to loan there wheels out. [MENTION=21114]Snorty[/MENTION] [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] etc. But nice work i think [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] wanted to give one the royal treatment too :)
Thanks, I appreciate that. For some parts I still want to end up with the stock bits as well; that's just me. :thumbsup:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
you could have had my old standard wheel off me (which btw if anyone wants to borrow it in the yorkshire area its available :) )

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Car has been dropped off for it's IRS goodies, getting them to fix my exhaust positioning that I moved when the car went for underseal whilst they're under the car as it should be a 5min jobby. So that'll quieten [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] up about my sticky out exhaust tip lol.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I fitted a boot strap... thanks to [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] for lending me the riv gun, simple enough to do once he'd sent me the how to lol!
Question - does this actually allow you to close the lid without touching the outside? I can't visualise how that would work.
Sponsored