Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
Fitted splash guards and electric Sto n Sho and finally managed to fine sime to go for a drive!

Very frustrating running it in!
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'd disagree that it's age, i've just put 55miles on my car today, and i've had nothing but compliments, open jaws... i've had one nob head in a R reg Golf cut me up, but other than that, a lot of people smiling or jaws on the floor - And i'm 21 so maybe Ben just lives around a bunch of yobbos ;)
The area I live in has a lot of boy racers. A yobbo by any other name... I always get snide comments looks from boy racers in their "modified" SEAT Leon Diesels and other such rubbish cars. I guess these were just the first two to actually say something.

Everything else has been positive to the point I've had a woman from across the street stop and take a photo whilst I was waiting at the lights. That made me smile :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The area I live in has a lot of boy racers. A yobbo by any other name... I always get snide comments looks from boy racers in their "modified" SEAT Leon Diesels and other such rubbish cars. I guess these were just the first two to actually say something.

Everything else has been positive to the point I've had a woman from across the street stop and take a photo whilst I was waiting at the lights. That made me smile :D
Gotta love ambition-less chavs/yobbos/boy-racers lmao. Really should be giving themselves snide comments or looks for having such tripe cars and lack of drive and ambition to get a better one.

Yeah the car brings me two senses of joy, one because it makes me happy, but secondly because other people seem to just love it, they'll see it and smile and gawp, and brings them a sense of joy and what not, quite a nice feeling.

Wait till you get the rush hour middle management merc munters or asshole audi's and bellend BMW's up your arse on the Dual Carriageways or Motorways, that's always fun... cruise control set to 70 - have that.

Got a thumbs up from a bloke in a C-class today at the lights!!!!

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Wait till you get the rush hour middle management merc munters or asshole audi's and bellend BMW's up your arse on the Dual Carriageways or Motorways, that's always fun... cruise control set to 70 - have that.
Nothing worse than prowling around in your BM trying to tailgate someone and they go set the cruise to 70. Aargh! Nothing for it but to go turn some corners without indicating before parking up on a pavement somewhere to inconvenience those with pushchairs... ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing worse than prowling around in your BM trying to tailgate someone and they go set the cruise to 70. Aargh! Nothing for it but to go turn some corners without indicating before parking up on a pavement somewhere to inconvenience those with pushchairs... ;)
I'm glad you've got rid of that stigma by buying a real car :thumbsup::lol:. You can now use fully functioning indicators, not straddle two spaces, drive at normal speeds with a normal distance between you and the person infront, and bring your nose down rather than turning it up at everyone lol!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I'm glad you've got rid of that stigma by buying a real car :thumbsup::lol:. You can now use fully functioning indicators, not straddle two spaces, drive at normal speeds with a normal distance between you and the person infront, and bring your nose down rather than turning it up at everyone lol!
Oh I don't know. My superiority complex is off the scale when Stanging :ford:

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Tried my track apps...:headbang:

Took a few photos..:cool:

Let my TVR owning mate have a drive......he loved it:love::love:

StarWarsJez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C240
I've done about 800 miles in mine over the last week or so - been amazed at the feedback I've had from everyone - no negatives at all - just people coming up asking me about it.

I went to see clients outside Liverpool today - they knew Id ordered it so all wanted to come outside and see/hear that wonderful GT sound. Everyone loves a Mustang!

Earlier I fitted my new shift knob and "Go Baby Go" start button.

...and thinking about a new exhaust. Gonna get expensive this hobby!
inside_sm.jpg

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Sunday

Went for a 'V8 Breakfast' at the Fennel in Inverurie with my pal who just picked up his DIB GT on Saturday. Then went for a drive to ballater where we met up with some awesome cars that were out for a run and back home.
Great pics of us on the morning with our GT's beside their great grandpa.. I'm pretty resolute that no car on earth looks better than a 60's fast back but was awesome getting them side by side.

My car is filthy in the pics but I can say for sure there is no better way to spend a Sunday...
image.jpeg
Sponsored