GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 1950s garage, the one where it's too small for newer cars and not that protected from the elements.
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Washed it again last night in prep for my chauffeur duties on Saturday!

Incredible how much easier it is when the weather is right, dull grey day, zero chance of rain, ~18 degrees.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Did the wedding run!

That fu*king bow, bit of a nightmare! It was a DIY bow that you pull from a flat ribbon.

Looked great though unless you got up close

Cool to be able to do something like this with the Stang, lots of comments on how clean it was.

C1CCE217-C31C-440D-A839-30E84ACA50BD.jpeg

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
MOT'd today, passed with front minor pitted disks as only advisory. Guess i need to give the brakes a good work out to clean them up with looking at rockauto for replacements

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
MOT'd today, passed with front minor pitted disks as only advisory. Guess i need to give the brakes a good work out to clean them up with looking at rockauto for replacements
I'm still on the stock pads, did an brake fluid change a few weeks back but will eventually get the GT350R brake kit.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I'm still on the stock pads, did an brake fluid change a few weeks back but will eventually get the GT350R brake kit.
thats a nice kit indeed though it surely means bigger / wider front wheels to clear the calipers :sunglasses:Anything that gets rid of handbrake calipers is a good thing in my book. Hateful design

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
thats a nice kit indeed though it surely means bigger / wider front wheels to clear the calipers :sunglasses:Anything that gets rid of handbrake calipers is a good thing in my book. Hateful design
Yup standard alloys don't have enough offset, I'm running 20" Shelby CS3s

Dannyh1991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Nxt Step Axle-Back delivered and installed to at least get some kind of nice sound from the Ecoboost.

20210921_185115.jpg

20210921_172652.jpg

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I got pulled by the French customs at the ferry terminal. 'Here we go' I thought.

Very nice man, I offered to open the boot, but he was at the front of the car gesticulating that I should open the bonnet. Having had a good look he said I had a magnificent car and sent me on my way.

The Mustang really gets a lot of love in France.

Silver Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
GT 5.0 mannual
I got pulled by the French customs at the ferry terminal. 'Here we go' I thought.

Very nice man, I offered to open the boot, but he was at the front of the car gesticulating that I should open the bonnet. Having had a good look he said I had a magnificent car and sent me on my way.

The Mustang really gets a lot of love in France.
That s a good sign and must mean that they have forgiven Americans for renaming french fries as freedom fries!!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Further diagnostics for my suspension clunk today. After some testing and a visual inspection they did finally manage to hear what i was going on about/reproduce which was a big win.

Interestingly the nearside shock, replaced only around 6 months ago is leaking! I shall be having a chat with Ford tomorrow.

Hard to believe i could be that unlucky?! But i think it would certainly explain the pop/clunk and creak noise i’ve been hearing.

Glad to be one step closer to a resolution. Service/MOT due before the end of the year so will feel good to get this all tied up ready for action come spring 2022

BE07D79F-D42C-4D5F-82D6-413A03F921DE.jpeg

Silver Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
GT 5.0 mannual
Got the 4th year service and MOT done at GT101.
No issues arising and super friendly and efficient service from David and the team.
It meant a 572 mile round trip in the day but thats what the GT is designed for……

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
swore at it. One keyfob completely dead (worked fine yesterday) the second keyfob complaining low battery despite not being out it's faraday pouch in over 2yrs. Now i cannot lock the car and trying to split open the keyfob without breaking it into a lot of pieces is this afternoons task. That and getting replacement batteries on a sunday afternoon which aint gonna happen. Yet another reason keyless entry should be banned.
Sponsored