WD :like:

Advertisement

Michael_vroomvroom

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020 MT, EU-spec (partially, but not quite PP1) Magneride
And a few from my previous visit............as I understand it, all the cars are owned by the owner of Podium Place. He figured if he was paying for storage, he may as well pay for a building that can make a few quid. The cars are his pension fund and all are for sale at the right price (albeit there are no price tags on the cars).

They opened last summer and managed about a month's business before Covid restrictions saw them having to close. So its good to see them open again.
GT350.jpg
I see the other cars there, much more expensive, but man, if I could I choose, I'd choose this GT350.

That's one perfect looking car, though I'm perhaps a bit partial to the colour. Stunning.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
They did put this photo on their FB page this evening.........someone with a Bullitt visited over the weekend :)
Seeing that photo pop up was what made me head over there today lol

No bullitt when i got there though

obviously count me in for the meet!

Chappers

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 - Magnetic
Seeing that photo pop up was what made me head over there today lol

No bullitt when i got there though

obviously count me in for the meet!
get a meet set up on the meetings page :like: its quite far from Birmingham but would be up for a road trip haha something to look forward to.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
get a meet set up on the meetings page :like: its quite far from Birmingham but would be up for a road trip haha something to look forward to.
I'll have a chat with Paul. Issue will be space...even with no other customers, I'd bet this group + the other older/import stangs could fill their parking pretty easy.

Would be great to meet some new faces from afar

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'll be organising a meet in June, once the last of the lockdown restrictions are removed and we can meet inside without a limit on numbers.

I'll post up nearer the time :like:

Supersolo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
June, once the last of the lockdown restrictions are removed

:like:
Well there's the optimist!
I'm afraid there's a certain Mr Johnson & his gang of glums who are out to thwart your plans.
June 2022?

raptor17GT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Well there's the optimist!
I'm afraid there's a certain Mr Johnson & his gang of glums who are out to thwart your plans.
June 2022?
try living in Scotland, jezo it's worse if you can believe that and even worse there's an election in May. Anyone want to guess the outcome of that? Land border anyone :frown:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Changed the indicators on the mirrors. Removed one of the mirrors (driver's side) as the previous owner seemed to like to use grit to clean it.
what did you do with the mirror you took out? Noticed recently that mine are scratched to hell, not sure if i did it or whether ford decided to wipe them down when they had it in but it’s driving me wild lol

will be trying a glass polish on it when i next get the chance but not sure if that will work

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well I had a great trip down to Cornwall, lots of motorway miles but it was great to be behind the wheel for a long period.

went to see a friend in st agnes, but made the effort to get down to lands end today, as me & the missus have booked scotland for next month - we’ll be doing the north coast 500 route and obviously john o groats

1CDA9BE2-C9A0-49F6-AD62-6DB4D8B98158.jpeg

raptor17GT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Well I had a great trip down to Cornwall, lots of motorway miles but it was great to be behind the wheel for a long period.

went to see a friend in st agnes, but made the effort to get down to lands end today, as me & the missus have booked scotland for next month - we’ll be doing the north coast 500 route and obviously john o groats

1CDA9BE2-C9A0-49F6-AD62-6DB4D8B98158.jpeg
ha, make sure the border is open before you head North. Still no travel between England and Scotland at present but I believe it's being opened up 26th April.. Things have been known to change!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
ha, make sure the border is open before you head North. Still no travel between England and Scotland at present but I believe it's being opened up 26th April.. Things have been known to change!
oh we made sure all the accommodation booked was free cancellation! Cautiously optimistic we are :)

Advertisement

127 - Borla - 1

Advertisement