What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
They come with screws and mount to an original screw hole at one end, how on earth did they fall off??
Where did you get the brace? DOD you notice any difference? I have been looking at the steeda gtrac. I've just bought the bmr cradle lock out and diff bushes which I'll fit soon as my current insurance runs out.
Sponsored

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
They come with screws and mount to an original screw hole at one end, how on earth did they fall off??
I bought some cheapo ones that just stick on with tape, only cost about ÂŁ20 so was worth the risk!

Where did you get the brace? DOD you notice any difference? I have been looking at the steeda gtrac. I've just bought the bmr cradle lock out and diff bushes which I'll fit soon as my current insurance runs out.
I got it from Nemesis, was only just over ÂŁ100 and pretty easy to fit myself. I went for BMR as I read some feedback which said their parts tends to be better quality than Steeda.

I wouldn't say it makes a night and day different but the car feels a bit more planted when going around medium to high speed corners. For the relatively low cost worth doing.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
looked again at fitting a mesh to the radiator intake, wondering how to do to do it and noticing the fins already damaged and beginning to separate on the drivers side corner. Squeezed a bug mesh in front of the air con condenser and sort of made it taut hopefully will help stop more damage to the unit.
IMG_20200702_1850351.jpg
IMG_20200702_1850522.jpg

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Fitted these this week
3A46C7C9-B2E0-4FC6-BE88-57B01EB41497.jpeg

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
That looks really nice. Could you share some part numbers/orderinfo?
Diode Dynamics Multicoloured led boards with sequential turn signals, along with demon eyes, all adjustable from your phone to any colour you like, I think JW Racing has them in stock in the U.K.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Diode Dynamics Multicoloured led boards with sequential turn signals, along with demon eyes, all adjustable from your phone to any colour you like, I think JW Racing has them in stock in the U.K.
Thank you.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I used it like it’s supposed to be used for the first time in at least 8 months today. We planed to meet family 1/2 way between where we all live so I faced a 240 mile round trip with wife , 2 small kids and a dog. We could have taken the family diesel suv with kids seats and dog guard but instead we all crammed into the mustang with a blanket to protect the back seats from dog paws. The result was a more relaxed 85 lepton gait on the motorway and a trip average of 30.9 mpg thanks to the 60mph limit on the m6 after the tolls and me running low on fuel for the last 50 miles and trying to nurse it home without a fill. It’s good to remember what a damn good long distance GT car these are.
My dad came in his xjs which presented a really interesting comparison. Both gt’s , approx the same length, but so much lower and smaller inside. Side by side the mustang looked huge!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
You're brave putting your dog in! My two labs are not going anywhere near it. But i admire your bravery, nothing more dull than a diesel SUV.
Which sounded better the stang or the jaaag?

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
You're brave putting your dog in! My two labs are not going anywhere near it. But i admire your bravery, nothing more dull than a diesel SUV.
Which sounded better the stang or the jaaag?
It’s a small dog who’s happy to just sit and sleep in the car luckily. Sound wise that’s a tough call as they sound totally different. Both go about doing the GT thing from different ends of the spectrum.. the jag is very refined and quiet.

Sponsored

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Finally latest mods are finished.... Cervini’s Stalker hood and ram air, fitted by GT101 sometime ago but only recently managed to get the stripes done. Have loved the Stalker hood for ages and really pleased with the extra aggression it gives the front end. Also whilst at GT101 they fitted a Barton Hybrid shifter I’d sourced from CJPP on one if their sale days. Really tightens up the shifts and now I’ve got used to it I’m really happy with it. Also added my Ford Racing knob customised per WD Pro’s instructions :-)
Next up is some side stripes - ordered but waiting for a fitting slot.

Benno

D24F6F35-D0C2-449A-B9D3-FEA0E42BE327.jpeg

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nipped over to see @V8_MOTOR and Nick @ yumcars. Obviously topped up on a few detailing essentials!

7ECFCA4F-5F8A-4DE3-82BC-6AA18D95FEE8.jpeg
2B0924A8-4DD5-4B57-863E-806CD4C0EF8B.jpeg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone’s interested in those ford moulded style mats, I’ve got a brand new boxed set going spare :like:

WD :like: