Vehicle Showcase

FilipV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3
The new Speedform ones just peel and stick...Job Done.. :thumbsup:

Saves all that painting crap....
Am I seeing correctly that they are from previous generation mustang? (different shape)
20180413_165509_800x450.jpg

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Am I seeing correctly that they are from previous generation mustang? (different shape)
I believe so. I was thinking that too. The s550 badges are more "stretched" - thinner font.

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Correct..earlier badge and looks nicer i think... Had both but preferred these tbh..
Little details that counts..

The red dot also picks up on the red Brembo caliper logos.. Going to leave the front `pony` chrome for now i think, as replacing in black with lose its identity..

Other option would be Grabber Blue..Hmmm?

Then need to convince myself why i need one of these?...not cheap and dont do anything...but boy do they look good..:thumbsup::cool:

41537289412_216bc14517_z.jpg
PRODPIC-2640-1 by

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Job done:cheers::):thumbsup:

7440_C7_D2-_DDBF-4031-9_F79-_C9_D559385_C21.jpg

B679520_F-_B61_B-43_D4-8755-_B5_D75_E429290.jpg

31_E701_B9-8_B49-4_CFD-_B804-84_AF5_C4_B3_FED.jpg

953_A719_C-67_D0-4_E22-_A577-_E6611_FF9_D0_E7.jpg

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
proper ford item?
vin cut out on the correct side ?
ford logo ontop ?

how much in the end did insurance just cover it for £50 excess or have you had to pay more due to its value. main reason I ask is I now have a stone chip which i don't like the look of

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
proper ford item?
vin cut out on the correct side ?
ford logo ontop ?

how much in the end did insurance just cover it for £50 excess or have you had to pay more due to its value. main reason I ask is I now have a stone chip which i don't like the look of
Yup... absolutely identical to the original.... Ford logo, vin window on drivers side, prepped for easy swap of mirror and rain sensor..

Auto glass fitter was spot on, ghee done one before, used string to cut out old screen, careful prep of new screen...

My excess is £75 quid:D

Just got to fit new dashcam now:). Took the chance to upgrade to the new Thinkware F800..:thumbsup::headbang::headbang:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
good stuff i'm dreading ringing the insurance the excess is only £50 but if its a £1500 windows i'm just waiting for them to say actually we won't cover that you gotta pay up

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Great stuff Andy. Unfortunately for me as Hinch says, I asked A-Plan and my insurer will only cover up to £500 :eek: As a result my car only goes out now in the wee small hours when no one's about!
Seriously though, i'm a bit nervous and will definitely be shopping around come renewal...in November :(

Sponsored

Ritchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any old shite.
Just got my front screen replaced today as well, very happy, OE screen installed well (I was there the full time) by autoglass. I paid £190 excess, can’t really complain at that.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've spent the last two days resealing my headlights.

Drivers side was having issues, purely down to it being the "hot side" of the bay, under heat the sealant wasn't sufficient and began to open up, it would reseal when it cooled, but driving fast/track/etc the car gets VERY HOT turbo side - and hense, makes the sealant turn to crud.
Furthermore, my earlier gripe with the wiring coming out the back, we believe is the main cause - so the plastic mesh has been removed, a custom plastic sheet put in, and it's been sealed up with resin, the wires have also been covered in resin to stop water seaping in, and then will be shrink wrapped.

The lights have had all the sealant removed, annoyingly mine still had the stock sealant in. followed by hot glue, butyl tape, and silicone, giving it that ridiculous ugly beat of sealant over the top.

This has now ALL been removed; and resealed using [MENTION=28566]V8_MOTOR[/MENTION]s secret recipie.

v8 helped me through all this, so honestly, shout out to him, because he's a fucking wizard and a proper gent. Now, the question is; will it hold up to the test of time and stay sealed foreverand not condense; lets see - refitting tomorrow!

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Today, was supposed to wash it, but my Karcher went bang and by the time I'd gone and got a new one it's far too hot outside to wash it.

So instead, having previously spotted the Double Race Read build thread by [MENTION=27640]bjstang[/MENTION], I then spotted the [MENTION=7411]Zombie[/MENTION] "Windshield Decals" so ordered a set in red (which [MENTION=7411]Zombie[/MENTION] was happy to post over to the UK). So I had a bash at fitting them.

I have to say I'm jolly pleased.

Please excuse the fact that Windscreen/Windshield (depending on your location/preference) is in desperate need of a clean (and the car looks terrible):

picture.jpg

Chuffed to say the least. Makes the hidden :ford: logo stand out. A very subtle mod

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Took her out for a drive in the sun, covered in dust off the roads now.
post-24-0-19865600-1524389895.jpeg
Sponsored