Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Looked at it. Thought about getting it out of the garage. But took the truck anyway....
Saw someone list their car on Facebook because he hates to see it "just sit"

Mines almost at 13k miles and I look forward to driving it every day
Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Dropped it at the dealer to have a flat picked. ran over something on the way to work that put a whole in the sidewall.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Saw someone list their car on Facebook because he hates to see it "just sit"

Mines almost at 13k miles and I look forward to driving it every day
Oh it gets driven but we have 2 Raptors that are our primary drivers to keep the miles off the car. It's got about 2k on it right now.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
i wish i had 2 raptors instead of my wife's sentra

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Got these today. Going to put em on this weekend

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Found this dent underneath my door. Dealer has been working on my car on and off for a while and I think it happened when they had it. Gonna bring it to them tomorrow to see if they will own up to anything but I might be SOL.
image.jpg

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Wondered if my car is safe on the ship that's in the middle of the Pacific Ocean bound for LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
Got pulled over by a local PD. Someone called in a report of an orange Mustang with racing stripes and a license plate of OUTRUN U doing excessive speeds every morning down the highway. oops

They set up a trap to catch me. Waze saved the day. I was doing a mellow 73mph (70 zone) when I passed the two units spaced a mile apart. Didn't stop them from pulling me over to have a conversation. sigh...

Nice enough officer. Let me know someone complained. Probably someone who couldn't keep up and got mad.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Got pulled over by a local PD. Someone called in a report of an orange Mustang with racing stripes and a license plate of OUTRUN U doing excessive speeds every morning down the highway. oops

They set up a trap to catch me. Waze saved the day. I was doing a mellow 73mph (70 zone) when I passed the two units spaced a mile apart. Didn't stop them from pulling me over to have a conversation. sigh...

Nice enough officer. Let me know someone complained. Probably someone who couldn't keep up and got mad.

Haha I've been expecting something like this myself. Did u play dumb and deny it was you or just play along?

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
riiiiiight

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
I just listened to what he had to say. He asked if I went fast on occasion and I said probably. I support LEOs and know they have a hard job. I have some friends who are in law enforcement as well. They are mostly trying to protect everyone.

Best way to handle a LEO encounter is to be respectful and friendly while knowing your rights. I immediately pull over, roll down my windows, turn on the overhead lights, place my hands on the steering wheel and wait. This helps to make him or her more comfortable and lets them know that you are considerate of their concerns. I verbally greet the officer as he approaches. I have a conversation without answering anything I do not want to or admitting guilt. I do not argue, that is what court is for. I am as honest as I can be without putting myself in a bind. I do not lie, I just do not answer questions that would incriminate me.

It has been a long time since I have had an unpleasant traffic stop encounter.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

pulled over for not doing something illegal, way to go cops

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
[ame]