Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
Drove to new Orleans in back from Spanish fort averaging 21 mpgs..(would have been better if I a few cars I seen on the way didn't want to play). Had a 15 challenger (5.7 hemi) get right up on my bumper...so I attempt to let him pass...of course he lines neck and neck with me for about a quarter of a miles so I knew what was going to happen next ( put vehicle in track mode) ..I hear him step on it..so I floor it and left him pretty easily. Mustang 1 chally 0...he kept wantin to go..but I already embarrassed him so I just let him go
Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That looks great! Really finishes off the whole set. IMHO...that should have been standand issue on Premium package.

I was going order that for myself this weekend and had planned on getting the polished. Glad you posted...I have question for you,

Are the existing ones that we have polished or brushed? Did you obviously order the brushed to match?
I'm not positive, but my brushed dead pedal looks the same as the others. I have some other American Car Craft polished items and the stainless finish is as reflective as a mirror. I don't think I'd want to have polished because having my foot on it constantly would scratch the surface quickly and you can't refinish the polished like you can the brushed.

You won't be disappointed :)

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
had roof wrapped wednesday and will be gettting MBRP "race" exhaust and blowfish shifter bracket installed today...
no picts yet, too busy last night to get a good shot....lets hope weather cooperates so i can get some picts when all is finished...

Sponsored

Shellshock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 Mustang GT PP
1 week 6 days of car ownership

Had a tire puncture today with the car at around 750 miles. Thankfully it popped near a gas station which had a repair kit as well as a working air hose. It's fixed now but I will have to replace the tire before long of it wears bad. Tire sensor went off and by the time I was stopped it read 1 psi...

MontelG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Having had great luck with Moroso products for years on other cars I chose to wait a few weeks for them to release the AOS kit, and glad that I did. Reason for this kit to others is that it is mounted remotely off the engine and is actully secured to a bracket which should eliminate any issues with broken lines and loose fittings. Along with easy emptying of the can and well designed baffling system, this is a great product that has worked on other cars and is sure to work great on the Mustang. Last but not least is a good size unit that should hold enough fluid that I dont have to empty it every week like some other "compact" units on the market.

Overall install was very easy and took me about 20min including drinking a beer and taking pictures.

The kit is very complete and came with everything other then some teflon tape to put on the fittings.

Kit is available in a small or large AOS in silver or black. I opted of the large silver kit due to easy emptying and the capacity of the can.
Looks great @snowman4us! What's the model number on that kit for the GT's? I think I'd like to give it some thought.

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Just picked it up from Ford after a free detail from them fixing some scratches they put in the paint and removing two small dings it had when I bought it using paintless dent removal.
More pictures! Wheels look killer on there man!

Sponsored

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Spent 1000.00 on suspension up grades. :ford:

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Installed A TON OF Steeda suspension components in preperation of the NMRA Norwalk event this weekend. Also, received this in the mail today

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Installed A TON OF Steeda suspension components in preperation of the NMRA Norwalk event this weekend. Also, received this in the mail today

I did all Steeda parts too. :hail:
Sponsored