Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Got ride of that ugly reservoir!

Shanghai Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Convertible in Race Red
Added Weathertech floormats up front (they are AWESOME! No more problem with sand from the beach).

Added a Lloyd's Rubbertite mat in the trunk - looks great, fits great, fabulous protection.

Sponsored

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Plastidipped wifey's wheels and grill this weekend.

Awaiting Eibach sportlines to get rid of some of that wheel gap.

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Washed the wheels then polished them with Pinnacle Black Label surface cleansing polish and then put the first of 2 coats of Pinnacle Black Label diamond wheel coating. I an hoping this will make wheel maintenance a lot easier. Also uploaded some wallpaper.
111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Washed the wheels then polished them with Pinnacle Black Label surface cleansing polish and then put the first of 2 coats of Pinnacle Black Label diamond wheel coating. I an hoping this will make wheel maintenance a lot easier. Also uploaded some wallpaper.
Let me know how this works out- need to do my PP wheels as well....also, are your 5.0 emblems painted to match your paint color?(nvmd, just saw your emblem post a couple pages back)

Sponsored

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Let me know how this works out- need to do my PP wheels as well....also, are your 5.0 emblems painted to match your paint color?(nvmd, just saw your emblem post a couple pages back)
Hi. I have the second coat going on tomorrow and am taking a little ride on Friday. I will let you know how the Pinnacle works. The 5.0 emblems are painted the same as the car. Got them from RPI Designs. A little expensive but I like the way it looks.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
Oh just ...took a drive and a video shoot with chemical guys

The Dude Abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP Magnetic
Yesterday, I went to Big Worm Graphics to purchase my light kit... I asked them how much for the install and David the owner said something as illusive as Sasquatch, his reply was its FREE!!!! Wow... Buy a product and they install for FREE what a novel concept... Looks awesome and the quality of the film is top notch!!!

Then Today, I got a full ceramic window tint for $275, I'd been quoted over $400 elsewhere. Sides 30% Rear 15%

The way I see it, I'm on a roll... I'm either going to Vegas or calling Roush about a supercharger

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Installed my UPR catch can and took her through the wash to get the salt off the undercarriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Yesterday, I went to Big Worm Graphics to purchase my light kit... I asked them how much for the install and David the owner said something as illusive as Sasquatch, his reply was its FREE!!!! Wow... Buy a product and they install for FREE what a novel concept... Looks awesome and the quality of the film is top notch!!!

Then Today, I got a full ceramic window tint for $275, I'd been quoted over $400 elsewhere. Sides 30% Rear 15%

The way I see it, I'm on a roll... I'm either going to Vegas or calling Roush about a supercharger
You laugh.....I paid for my window tint with Vegas winnings! :headbang:
I go back on the company dime next month. Here's hoping for an exhaust. :thumbsup:
Sponsored