Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Had a new windshield installed took 6 weeks for it to come in because I wanted the OEM one now have to get it tinted
Sponsored

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Cobra Jet manifold(1320Junkie ported),VMP twin 69 and PMAS CAI going on.

84B1A324-AECA-4CE3-B984-7E3BE880A938.jpeg

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Nothing just walked passed it and clicked the lock button on the remote. Snowing too cold 🥶 in michigan 😤

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Nice! so Does it fit under a stock hood?
I bought the Cervini Cobra R hood, I didn’t want to mess with aftermarket engine mounts or cutting part of the hood skeleton to make it fit.

Sponsored

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Yesterday I installed the Steeda Transmission Bushing and today I just finished the Steeda Shifter Base Bracket and Bushing.

The Shifter Base Bracket was a pain in the ass because I'm fat and there's not much room in the tunnel already. Took a lot longer than expected.

Haven't taken the car for a drive yet to see if there's any improvement, but there was minor improvement with the transmission bushing.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Almost washed mine but then I realized it would be an exercise in futility. Geez, I hate pollen,
IMG_1782_Original.jpeg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Almost washed mine but then I realized it would be an exercise in futility. Geez, I hate pollen,
IMG_1782_Original.jpeg
Wow, you guys got pollen already?
We usually don't get that till May. But, then again, you guys are a lot warmer than we are! Lucky!

Sponsored

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Wow, you guys got pollen already?
We usually don't get that till May. But, then again, you guys are a lot warmer than we are! Lucky!
LOL. 75 today but going back down to the 50’s for the next week or so. By May we are usually In the 80’s. Hope everyone thaws out soon.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Opened battery tender box to see what I need to install it over and above what is in the box.

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Second attempt at trying to get some new discs and pads. Items in stock. Waited a few days and heard nothing, got in touch via email to be told one item is actually out of stock and wouldn't be back in until potentially end of the month. Cancelled the order for a second time.

Grr.

So I've given up on discs and pads for now and focusing on wheels instead. So today I placed a small order for a set of spline nuts and TPMS sensors, whilst I wait for my brake refund to arrive. :like:

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Second attempt at trying to get some new discs and pads. Items in stock. Waited a few days and heard nothing, got in touch via email to be told one item is actually out of stock and wouldn't be back in until potentially end of the month. Cancelled the order for a second time.

Grr.

So I've given up on discs and pads for now and focusing on wheels instead. So today I placed a small order for a set of spline nuts and TPMS sensors, whilst I wait for my brake refund to arrive. :like:
Which discs are you going with?

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Which discs are you going with?
Hey, so twice (from two different suppliers) I've been trying to go with the EBC USR slotted rotors with their Bluestuff NDX pads. I like the higher coefficient these pads offer - 0.52mu. And I like the coating on the EBC discs (my friend has them) as they don't rust around the hat area. But yeah, each time, always something out of stock. I may just bite the bullet and get the DBA discs and pads but they cost twice as much! 😁
Sponsored