Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

uin2it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Landed a "New takeoff" set of Mach1 mufflers...these tips are 💯 % better than the stock active exhaust on the GTs.
(Yes I ordered the Mach1 rear valance which is needed)
They will have to be welded on but that's ok.

16F2870B-BC6D-4953-8CDB-BBE4F55E7B23.jpeg

B886FD09-3FFF-4D8E-B11E-B0BEE0682559.jpeg
Sponsored

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
Landed a "New takeoff" set of Mach1 mufflers...these tips are 💯 % better than the stock active exhaust on the GTs.
(Yes I ordered the Mach1 rear valance which is needed)
They will have to be welded on but that's ok.

16F2870B-BC6D-4953-8CDB-BBE4F55E7B23.jpeg

B886FD09-3FFF-4D8E-B11E-B0BEE0682559.jpeg
Any difference in sound than reg GT active exhaust? Would you need a new valence if you already have quad tip exhausts tips? How much were they?
Sorry for all questions ;)

Sariandan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
Today, I installed some smoked front turn signal covers. Tomorrow (while wasting tax payer money at work) I will be replacing my Amazon smoked rear side marker lights with a set of MP Concepts. Also, will be replacing the rear diffuser reflectors with MP Concepts Diffuser Marker Lights and my reverse light with the MP Concepts smoked LED reverse light/4th brake light.

If I get to it, I'll also be tinting the yellow reflectors on the headlights with the Anchor Room Blackout Kit.

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

Sponsored

uin2it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Any difference in sound than reg GT active exhaust? Would you need a new valence if you already have quad tip exhausts tips? How much were they?
Sorry for all questions ;)
I have not yet installed them (just got the car 2 days ago...no mods yet) stay tuned to my YouTube Channel for the build, I'll have a video on this soon.
you would need a new balance, these tips are quite a bit bigger than the stock quad exhaust. I bought these off a friend for $250 when he put on Corsa on his Mach1

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Beefed up security with a pedal lock. I hate steering locks as I always find they mark the steering wheel. I've tried various disklok products. So hopefully this will be a bit of a visual deterant as well as being easier to handle and stow away.

Pedal_Lock1.jpg
Pedal_Lock2.jpg
Pedal_Lock3.jpg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Beefed up security with a pedal lock. I hate steering locks as I always find they mark the steering wheel. I've tried various disklok products. So hopefully this will be a bit of a visual deterant as well as being easier to handle and stow away.

Pedal_Lock1.jpg
Pedal_Lock2.jpg
Pedal_Lock3.jpg
I had one of these decades ago. Called the club. Works great as a deterrent for kids but a pro can cut through your wheel in seconds.

BuzzNectar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Gon' be a happy wife! And if she isn't, I'll be your wife instead! :crackup:

Sometimes I get sad with the Bullitt - all these visual mods I'm seeing are cool, but I'm torn in wanting to keep the Bullitt as close to stock and not add badging...
Turns out you and I don’t need to get married after all LOL, she is very happy with the results. Now if I can convince her in an ESS supercharger…As for the Bullitt, (nice ride) I get what your saying, but it in itself is a special and limited car.

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Pedal_Lock1.jpg
Pedal_Lock2.jpg
Pedal_Lock3.jpg
I find the concerns over car theft in the Uk fascinating. I can't tell if it's just vestiges from times past, or if car theft happens all the time in the Uk.

Have you yourself ever had a car stolen, or know someone that has?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Pretty sure you need a Mach 1 or a GT350 rear valence to use these properly :)
Mach1 or GT500 rear valence. The GT350 tips are part of the rear valence and the muffler pipes float inside the tips.

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I find the concerns over car theft in the Uk fascinating. I can't tell if it's just vestiges from times past, or if car theft happens all the time in the Uk.

Have you yourself ever had a car stolen, or know someone that has?
Three armed men on the driveway once. We had an Audi S4 Avant, Mk2 Focus RS and supercharged MK6 Fiesta ST at that time parked up. Talking many years ago now. That's probably my only experience.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Three armed men on the driveway once. We had an Audi S4 Avant, Mk2 Focus RS and supercharged MK6 Fiesta ST at that time parked up. Talking many years ago now. That's probably my only experience.
I asked if you have had a car stolen, or know someone that has.