Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

PeterParker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 4T Premium, 2018 Mazda 6 GTR
Installed SR Performance Auto Cue Ball Shifter. A bit more tedious than I thought, but, it may be my imagination, it seems to shift somewhat 'smoother'.
Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Picked up my GF and showed her that all 750 ponies under the hood are active and happy. She kind of liked it. :like:
Disclaimer: Highway was clear and nothing stupid was done.

Last edited:

Dan243

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
wash, graphene detailer spray, swapped my new winter wheels and tires on as its going to be cold starting monday here. Then a couple pics while its still clean.

IMG_0863.jpeg

IMG_0860.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg
Do you like your louvers? Any problems with them? I like the look and would someday like to get some.

Sponsored

nustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, performance pak, active exhaust
Do you like your louvers? Any problems with them? I like the look and would someday like to get some.
I like the look a lot. However I bought them primarily due to the cars interior getting combustibly hot in the summer. That and a windshield sunscreen are necessary I find.

these are metal louvers, as opposed to ABS plastic. Sure the plastic ones are good as well, but the one I saw in person had a cheap look to it.

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Today I left my S550 at home while I went to NCCAR and ran laps with a car that was more familiar, cost a lot less in consumables, and isn't under warranty. 😄

IMG_2843, 240SX parked at Emporia, VA.jpg

The event was run by the North Carolina Region SCCA and I was in the green group because (among other things) they didn't know me.

There were at least 3 S550s in my group, and I watched the red and the white one quite a bit.
By the 3rd lap session the driver of the red GT-PP2 got faster, by taking the curves faster. 👍

EDIT: I feel like adding that the Mustangs stayed on the pavement the whole time i was there, and it was a Mini Cooper in front of me that mustanged into the grass. 😆

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Today I left my S550 at home while I went to NCCAR and ran laps with a car that was more familiar, cost a lot less in consumables, and isn't under warranty. 😄

IMG_2843, 240SX parked at Emporia, VA.jpg

The event was run by the North Carolina Region SCCA and I was in the green group because (among other things) they didn't know me.

There were at least 3 S550s in my group, and I watched the red and the white one quite a bit.
By the 3rd lap session the driver of the red GT-PP2 got faster, by taking the curves faster. 👍
Not common to see one still looking great. I loved the commercials in the late 80's.

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
wash, graphene detailer spray, swapped my new winter wheels and tires on as its going to be cold starting monday here. Then a couple pics while its still clean.

IMG_0863.jpeg

IMG_0860.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg

Is your car lowered? If so, what with?

Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

IMG_0863.jpeg

IMG_0860.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg
Jeez man, that’s a beautiful car!

I’m not saying I’ll never own one simply because I’m largely unpredictable. But I’ll say right now there’s no way the S650 is as pretty as these cars. They really need to bring some mechanical specification with the S650 that makes them irresistible.

Last edited:

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Over 85 is reckless??

That’s nuts. In my AO under 85 is impeding traffic. Seriously, traffic is often moving at 85-90. Last week headed to Dallas, I averaged north of 85 mph and was regularly passed by traffic exceeding 100.
That's just the law here now. It's not like they want to take down anyone for going over the limit, because people here still go faster than that. It's just a reason to fuck you over if you stand out over the flow of traffic. Which is exactly what happened last night. I was going noticeably faster than the other cars around me.

It works great in the rural areas for speed traps...ask me how I know. Small towns setup a cop with their gun at the crest of a back road hill. Boom! Here's some local revenue.

I got lucky a year ago when that happened.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Used the Microfiber Madness Flat Incredibrush to clean all inner wheel barrels. Nice and clean.
Also did the wheel wells.