Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I got my baby back. I gotta admit; it is a pretty night and day difference. The car can get a little exciting very quickly. From 0 to ZOMGWTFWASTHATACOP in about 3.7 seconds.

They missed doing a couple of things but I'm sure they will make it right
  1. Forgot to install my front plate holder.
    1. That is more annoying than miss. Maybe I didn't really want it?
  2. They may have blown a fuse as my dashcams don't seem to be working anymore.
    1. They just don't power on (front or rear).
  3. They didn't sign the warranty page.
    1. No big deal. I'll just take it back.
  4. Forgot to install my UPR Dual Catch Can kit
    1. That was a big miss cause she's all buttoned up now and may require work to undo what was done in order to install.
1664575864712.png
Looks great! Hate to say it but they probably unplugged your dash cams lol. Did you use an add a fuse to install?

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Finally got rid of my fake spoiler and replaced it with the genuine FP one with gurney flap.
5493576E-EDBF-42AA-A0D5-D8B832BC9694.jpeg
That looks, great man! Love the gloss on the white. Now we need to see full-on pics of your baby like you did with some of the other hood ones!!!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Looks great! Hate to say it but they probably unplugged your dash cams lol. Did you use an add a fuse to install?
Dashcams were installed on one of the fuses like Tim's video where he does a comprehensive install on his red GT500. It's down in the floor/foot area of the passenger side. I basically got all the same stuff he did for his installation.

@ice445 looks like that issue fixed itself LOL they came back on after me driving around for a while and then let it sit for an hour before getting my Wireless Apple CarPlay setup.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
That looks, great man! Love the gloss on the white. Now we need to see full-on pics of your baby like you did with some of the other hood ones!!!
I’m gonna take it to get some pictures in good lighting in a bit.

Congrats on your blower btw, that’s awesome! I’m sure the issues will be taken care of and it will be a dream soon enough. I need to start saving up for mine…

Last edited:
Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I’m gonna take it to get some pictures in hood lighting in a bit.

Congrats on your blower btw, that’s awesome! I’m sure the issues will be taken care of and it will be a dream soon enough. I need to start saving up for mine…
The dashcam issue fixed itself. It came on while I was downstairs getting my wireless Apple CarPlay setup on the new iPhone. So one less thing to worry about.

The OBDII port connector cover was off but I just slit that back on.

All that is left is to get them to sign the warranty and also install my catch can kit. I'm debating on NOT drilling the front bumper and just taking the tickets if/when they come.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
The dashcam issue fixed itself. It came on while I was downstairs getting my wireless Apple CarPlay setup on the new iPhone. So one less thing to worry about.

The OBDII port connector cover was off but I just slit that back on.

All that is left is to get them to sign the warranty and also install my catch can kit. I'm debating on NOT drilling the front bumper and just taking the tickets if/when they come.
Beautiful.
I had a body shop fix the holes in my front bumper. I won’t be putting the front plate on.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Took a roundtrip
I got my baby back. I gotta admit; it is a pretty night and day difference. The car can get a little exciting very quickly. From 0 to ZOMGWTFWASTHATACOP in about 3.7 seconds.

They missed doing a couple of things but I'm sure they will make it right
  1. Forgot to install my front plate holder.
    1. That is more annoying than miss. Maybe I didn't really want it?
  2. They may have blown a fuse as my dashcams don't seem to be working anymore.
    1. They just don't power on (front or rear).
    2. This fixed itself. Seems they came on after driving it around for 40+ minutes. Low battery / voltage setting may have kept it off?
  3. They didn't sign the warranty page.
    1. No big deal. I'll just take it back.
  4. Forgot to install my UPR Dual Catch Can kit
    1. That was a big miss cause she's all buttoned up now and may require work to undo what was done in order to install.
1664575864712.png
Nice! The dual cans install only require removal of the valve covers. I did mine myself, yes it was a PITA, instructions are pretty bad, but I figured it out. I can take pics of mine if you are doing the install yourself, I mean.. I wouldn't go back to the shop, who knows how long the are going to keep it next time?

Sponsored

Triton54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
18 GT A-10 (mine) 17 GT pp, 6spd (wifes)
Finally got rid of my fake spoiler and replaced it with the genuine FP one with gurney flap.
5493576E-EDBF-42AA-A0D5-D8B832BC9694.jpeg
I am trying to order that same one, I presume you had that tiny "blade" spoiler on your car? and if so did you have to drill any more holes for the big M-16600fp? My car has that little blade spoiler and I very much dislike it.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Sprayed the chicken crap off of it, now it needs washed... Which means it and the work truck need moved. OH Bother!! What's a guy to do, check fluids, wash the engine bay if needed, move the truck, wash the car after a final pull up the hill with the stickies.

Weather turns to shit, about Oct. 24-31 for the past 30 years. AS3's sometime in Nov.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I am trying to order that same one, I presume you had that tiny "blade" spoiler on your car? and if so did you have to drill any more holes for the big M-16600fp? My car has that little blade spoiler and I very much dislike it.
It came with the blade spoiler and I replaced it with an MP Concepts GT500 replica spoiler. I just got rid of that for the genuine FP one with a gurney flap.

All that being said you do not have to drill any more holes. Taking off the blade spoiler is a bit of a pain because it’s adhered on basically the entire spoiler.

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo