Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I've seen this on plenty of cars and thought it looked good. Now that I have it on mine I don't think I like it.. thoughts...
20220915_153113.jpg
I have it on my ‘16 and it looks fine but I don’t plan on doing it again on my ‘22. I thought it looked great when I first did it but it’s kinda lost it’s luster for me.
Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
nice weather this week, drove the mustangs to work....and did not get 1 single picture of any....
terrible father.....dont even take pictures of his children...

• Haha
Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Drove my son to school in the Mustang today. We're coming down to the final weeks of good weather before she goes away for the winter.

My SC isn't getting installed until Monday. I don't think I'll really get to test her this year unless we get some nice warm weather in October prior to winter rolling in. Need those tires to be nice and sticky LOL

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
Installed toe link bearings on mine. I have the RCLA bearings pushed in on 2 extra control arms but I just didnt have the ambition to tear all that apart yet. It's not as hot in the garage as it was but its still in the 90s, ill wait for a bit to take that part of the project on.

I am much happier that I no longer high speed rear wandering and feels much more planted.

Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Installed toe link bearings on mine. I have the RCLA bearings pushed in on 2 extra control arms but I just didnt have the ambition to tear all that apart yet. It's not as hot in the garage as it was but its still in the 90s, ill wait for a bit to take that part of the project on.

I am much happier that I no longer high speed rear wandering and feels much more planted.
Is this easy to do / have any pics? Seems like a pretty inexpensive mod to improve the rear end. I have the Steeda IRS package, bracing and vertical links. Always looking for more! 😁
Thanks.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
Is this easy to do / have any pics? Seems like a pretty inexpensive mod to improve the rear end. I have the Steeda IRS package, bracing and vertical links. Always looking for more! 😁
Thanks.
It's "easy" but I don't drive the bushings out. I cut one side (carefully) and drive it out with a socket and hammer.

Pressing the new ones isn't hard, just annoying setting up the press. Do a search from this Feb, someone did a great write up

Sponsored

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
In keeping with the carbon fiber theme I have going installed a Corsa Performance (no tune required) carbon fiber closed box CAI. Installation was straight forward except I had to Dremel (port) the mouth of the closed box before it would slide into the duct in the grille.

IMG_8703.JPG
IMG_8712.JPG

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Drove my son to school in the Mustang today. We're coming down to the final weeks of good weather before she goes away for the winter.

My SC isn't getting installed until Monday. I don't think I'll really get to test her this year unless we get some nice warm weather in October prior to winter rolling in. Need those tires to be nice and sticky LOL
Oh, come on!:crackup: we have at least 6 more weeks of mustang fun season. Your mustang won't turn into a maniac and putting some heat into those Rii's is not an issue, you still have line lock feature after all. 🤣

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Picked up a set of Weld beadlocks for next season.

FFB9ACD4-4C37-497B-BD85-B7DCB2938EFF.jpeg

B6813AF2-434B-46FA-8DFC-9009627CF1FD.jpeg
Sponsored